Advertisement
This Article is From Jul 11, 2011

Prince Charles laments end of Harry Potter

London: Britain's Prince Charles Monday (July 11) lamented the end of the Harry Potter books and movies when he met a group of school children, a media report said.

The Prince of Wales said the end to J.K. Rowling's series of books on the boy wizard's adventures was "awful", the Daily Mirror reported.

The eighth and final film adaptation Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 released last week.

Charles was in Salcombe, Devon, accompanied by his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, when he made the comment to children from a primary school.

Sue Warne, a school teacher, said: "He (Charles) asked them whether they liked reading, whether they liked Harry Potter and whether they had read the books and seen the films."

"He said how awful it was that there were no more Harry Potter books to come."

Entertainment I Read Latest News on NDTV Entertainment. Click NDTV Entertainment For The Latest In, bollywood , regional, hollywood, tv, web series, photos, videos and More.

Follow us: