10 Rape Dalit Girl

'10 Rape Dalit Girl' - 5 News Result(s)

• 16-Year-Old Dalit Girl Allegedly Raped In Maharashtra, 5 Arrested
    Cities | Press Trust of India | Wednesday February 12, 2020
    A 16-year-old Dalit girl was allegedly raped by 10 persons for over six months in Maharashtra's Solapur district, the police said on Wednesday.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Sonia Gandhi visits rape victim's family, rejects khap panchayat's stand
    India News | Reported by Ketki Angre | Tuesday October 9, 2012
    Sonia Gandhi visits Jind: Congress president Sonia Gandhi spent 10 minutes today in a small, one-storey home in Haryana's Jind district visiting the family of a Dalit girl who committed suicide after she was gang-raped over the weekend. "She hugged me and said 'It wasn't just you who lost a daughter...she was my child too'," said the mother of the ...
    www.ndtv.com
    India News | Edited by Surabhi Malik | Tuesday October 9, 2012
    Congress president Sonia Gandhi spent 10 minutes today in a small, one-storey home in Haryana's Jind district, visiting the family of a Dalit girl who committed suicide after she was gang-raped over the weekend. In the last 30 days, 11 rapes have been reported from Haryana. "She hugged me and said 'It wasn't just you who lost a daughter...she was m...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Hisar rape: Is justice still out of reach for Dalits in India?
    Polls | NDTV.com | Monday September 24, 2012
    Amid growing outrage over the alleged gang-rape of a teenage Dalit girl in Hisar, which prompted her father to commit suicide, police have arrested one more person today. The cops are looking for 10 other accused who have been on the run since the incident took place last week.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Father kills himself after Dalit daughter's gang-rape, MMS; two arrested
    Cities | Edited by Sabyasachi Dasgupta | Monday September 24, 2012
    Amid growing outrage over the alleged gang-rape of a teenage Dalit girl in Hisar, which prompted her father to commit suicide, police have arrested one more person today. The cops are looking for 10 other accused who have been on the run since the incident took place last week.
    www.ndtv.com

'10 Rape Dalit Girl' - 5 News Result(s)

• 16-Year-Old Dalit Girl Allegedly Raped In Maharashtra, 5 Arrested
    Cities | Press Trust of India | Wednesday February 12, 2020
    A 16-year-old Dalit girl was allegedly raped by 10 persons for over six months in Maharashtra's Solapur district, the police said on Wednesday.
    www.ndtv.com
    India News | Reported by Ketki Angre | Tuesday October 9, 2012
    Sonia Gandhi visits Jind: Congress president Sonia Gandhi spent 10 minutes today in a small, one-storey home in Haryana's Jind district visiting the family of a Dalit girl who committed suicide after she was gang-raped over the weekend. "She hugged me and said 'It wasn't just you who lost a daughter...she was my child too'," said the mother of the ...
    www.ndtv.com
    India News | Edited by Surabhi Malik | Tuesday October 9, 2012
    Congress president Sonia Gandhi spent 10 minutes today in a small, one-storey home in Haryana's Jind district, visiting the family of a Dalit girl who committed suicide after she was gang-raped over the weekend. In the last 30 days, 11 rapes have been reported from Haryana. "She hugged me and said 'It wasn't just you who lost a daughter...she was m...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Hisar rape: Is justice still out of reach for Dalits in India?
    Polls | NDTV.com | Monday September 24, 2012
    www.ndtv.com
  • Father kills himself after Dalit daughter's gang-rape, MMS; two arrested
    Cities | Edited by Sabyasachi Dasgupta | Monday September 24, 2012
    www.ndtv.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com