15 Eyewitnesses

'15 Eyewitnesses' - 5 News Result(s)

• Dumper Which Crushed Delhi Family, Their Audi, Both Oversped: Eyewitness
    Delhi News | Press Trust of India | Thursday February 21, 2019
    The Audi car had just overtaken a dozen other vehicles on Delhi's Katju Marg when a dumper, laden with sand, suddenly overturned while making a U-turn at high speed and crushed it, an eyewitness of the horrific accident in Rohini recounts the scene that unfolded before him.
    www.ndtv.com
  • "All Men Knew Water Could Gush In": Meghalaya Mine Accident Eyewitness
    India News | Written by Ratnadip Choudhury | Thursday December 20, 2018
    When 22-year-old Sayeb Ali entered a deep coal mine in Meghalaya in the early hours of December 13, he was worried. He had seen and reported the seepage in the mine a couple of days earlier to the labourers' "sardar". As he left the mine with his load of coal, he heard the gush of water and knew the seepage had become a deadly flood. He is the lone...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 3 Dead, 13 Injured In Fire At Chemical Factory In Maharashtra's Palghar, Blast Heard 10 Km Away
    India News | Edited by Sumana Nandy | Friday March 9, 2018
    Three people have died and 13 people are injured, three of them seriously, after a powerful blast followed by a massive fire ripped through a private chemical manufacturing company on Thursday night in Maharashtra's Palghar, about 150 km from Mumbai.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Letter Detailing Final Moments Of Titanic Up For Auction
    World News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday October 11, 2016
    An astonishing eyewitness account of the bravery and stoicism shown by the crew on board the ill-fated Titanic in its final moments before sinking has been put on auction where it is expected to fetch 15,000 pounds.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Zinta-Wadia Case: Preity Visits Wankhede, Names 15 Eyewitnesses
    Mumbai News | mid-day.com | Wednesday June 25, 2014
    Almost two weeks after Bollywood actress Preity Zinta filed her complaint, the Marine Drive police have managed to record her statement regarding the molestation case that she registered against her former boyfriend and industrialist Ness Wadia.
    www.ndtv.com

'15 Eyewitnesses' - 1 Video Result(s)

'15 Eyewitnesses' - 5 News Result(s)

• Dumper Which Crushed Delhi Family, Their Audi, Both Oversped: Eyewitness
    Delhi News | Press Trust of India | Thursday February 21, 2019
    The Audi car had just overtaken a dozen other vehicles on Delhi's Katju Marg when a dumper, laden with sand, suddenly overturned while making a U-turn at high speed and crushed it, an eyewitness of the horrific accident in Rohini recounts the scene that unfolded before him.
    www.ndtv.com
  • "All Men Knew Water Could Gush In": Meghalaya Mine Accident Eyewitness
    India News | Written by Ratnadip Choudhury | Thursday December 20, 2018
    When 22-year-old Sayeb Ali entered a deep coal mine in Meghalaya in the early hours of December 13, he was worried. He had seen and reported the seepage in the mine a couple of days earlier to the labourers' "sardar". As he left the mine with his load of coal, he heard the gush of water and knew the seepage had become a deadly flood. He is the lone...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 3 Dead, 13 Injured In Fire At Chemical Factory In Maharashtra's Palghar, Blast Heard 10 Km Away
    India News | Edited by Sumana Nandy | Friday March 9, 2018
    Three people have died and 13 people are injured, three of them seriously, after a powerful blast followed by a massive fire ripped through a private chemical manufacturing company on Thursday night in Maharashtra's Palghar, about 150 km from Mumbai.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Letter Detailing Final Moments Of Titanic Up For Auction
    World News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday October 11, 2016
    An astonishing eyewitness account of the bravery and stoicism shown by the crew on board the ill-fated Titanic in its final moments before sinking has been put on auction where it is expected to fetch 15,000 pounds.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Zinta-Wadia Case: Preity Visits Wankhede, Names 15 Eyewitnesses
    Mumbai News | mid-day.com | Wednesday June 25, 2014
    Almost two weeks after Bollywood actress Preity Zinta filed her complaint, the Marine Drive police have managed to record her statement regarding the molestation case that she registered against her former boyfriend and industrialist Ness Wadia.
    www.ndtv.com

'15 Eyewitnesses' - 1 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com