1911 Movie

'1911 Movie' - 2 News Result(s)

• Ayushmann Khurrana: Will Be a Part of <i>Manmarziyan</i> Whenever It Is Made
    Entertainment | Press Trust of India | Friday September 23, 2016
    "No, I haven't opted out of the film. The director was replaced and then I got busy with Meri Pyaari Bindu. Even Bhumi got busy with her next film. The dates were not matching and it got delayed. If we get time in the future, we should do that film," Ayushmann said
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • John Abraham to Lose 20 Kilos for Shoojit Sircar's <I>1911</i>
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday September 1, 2015
    1911 will tell the story of late Indian footballer Sibdas Bhaduri, who captained Mohun Bagan in the historic 1911 IFA Shield final, when they defeated the East Yorkshire Regiment and became the maiden Asian team to emerge victorious in the competition

'1911 Movie' - 2 News Result(s)

• Ayushmann Khurrana: Will Be a Part of <i>Manmarziyan</i> Whenever It Is Made
    Entertainment | Press Trust of India | Friday September 23, 2016
    "No, I haven't opted out of the film. The director was replaced and then I got busy with Meri Pyaari Bindu. Even Bhumi got busy with her next film. The dates were not matching and it got delayed. If we get time in the future, we should do that film," Ayushmann said
  • John Abraham to Lose 20 Kilos for Shoojit Sircar's <I>1911</i>
    Entertainment | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday September 1, 2015
    1911 will tell the story of late Indian footballer Sibdas Bhaduri, who captained Mohun Bagan in the historic 1911 IFA Shield final, when they defeated the East Yorkshire Regiment and became the maiden Asian team to emerge victorious in the competition
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com