1939 Classic

'1939 Classic' - 8 News Result(s)

• Six Classic Indian Films Shot Before 1947 to Stream This Republic Day
    Written by Vaibhavi Mishra, Edited by Manas Mitul | Thursday January 25, 2024
    Celebrate the 75th Republic Day with classic movies shot in India before Independence, which are available to stream on OTT. JioCinema and ShemarooMe have the maximum number of films from that time, Prime Video has one, and Netflix has none. You can also go for an Eros Now subscription, for more titles.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Boman Irani's Rendition Of '<i>Over The Rainbow</i>' Is Winning Hearts
    Offbeat | Written by Sanya Jain | Friday October 23, 2020
    Amid the coronavirus pandemic, actor Boman Irani has delivered a message of hope with his rendition of 'Over The Rainbow'. Mr Irani collaborated with a group of teenagers to sing the Oscar-winning classic, which was originally sung by Judy Garland in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz.
    www.ndtv.com
  • This Infamous 1939 Mercedes 770K Grosser With A Dark History Is Up For Sale
    Reported by Cyrus Dhabhar, Written by Cyrus Dhabhar | Saturday December 30, 2017
    In the world of classic car motoring, there are a few cars that stand, head and shoulders above the crop. The Mercedes-Benz 770K Grosser is one of them. Sadly though, the 770K was also the preferred car of none other than the infamous mass murderer, Adolf Hitler. Commissioned in the late 1930s, this Mercedes-Benz 770K 'Grosser' or 'Grand' bearing t...
    www.carandbike.com
  • R D Burman, Thanks For the Music, Says Google Doodle
    Entertainment | Written by Ritika Kumar | Monday June 27, 2016
    Pancham Da, an innovator, is celebrated for infusing Bollywood's soundtracks with disco beats and jazz, introducing a new sound to a genre of music that had till then drawn inspiration from classical and folk music.
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • 'Gone With the Wind' Dress Fetches $137,000 at Auction
    World News | Agence France-Presse | Sunday April 19, 2015
    The gray and black dress worn by Vivien Leigh when she played Scarlett O'Hara in the 1939 movie classic "Gone with the Wind" has been sold at auction for $137,000.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Oscars 2014 to celebrate 75th anniversary of <i>The Wizard of Oz</i>
    Entertainment | Chandni | Wednesday January 29, 2014
    The 75th anniversary of the 1939 classic The Wizard of Oz, starring Judy Garland, will be celebrated at the upcoming Oscars, show producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced today.
  • Rachel Weisz To Play The Evil Witch In <I>Oz</I> Prequel
    Entertainment | Jeevan Prakash | Thursday May 5, 2011
    Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz will star in the upcoming prequel to the 1939 classic Wizard of Oz.
  • Entertainment | Jeevan Prakash | Saturday February 19, 2011
    Mila Kunis has landed the part of Wicked Witch in 'Oz, The Great and Powerful', a remake of 1939 classic 'The Wizard of Oz'.

'1939 Classic' - 8 News Result(s)

• Six Classic Indian Films Shot Before 1947 to Stream This Republic Day
    Written by Vaibhavi Mishra, Edited by Manas Mitul | Thursday January 25, 2024
    Celebrate the 75th Republic Day with classic movies shot in India before Independence, which are available to stream on OTT. JioCinema and ShemarooMe have the maximum number of films from that time, Prime Video has one, and Netflix has none. You can also go for an Eros Now subscription, for more titles.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Boman Irani's Rendition Of '<i>Over The Rainbow</i>' Is Winning Hearts
    Offbeat | Written by Sanya Jain | Friday October 23, 2020
    Amid the coronavirus pandemic, actor Boman Irani has delivered a message of hope with his rendition of 'Over The Rainbow'. Mr Irani collaborated with a group of teenagers to sing the Oscar-winning classic, which was originally sung by Judy Garland in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz.
    www.ndtv.com
  • This Infamous 1939 Mercedes 770K Grosser With A Dark History Is Up For Sale
    Reported by Cyrus Dhabhar, Written by Cyrus Dhabhar | Saturday December 30, 2017
    In the world of classic car motoring, there are a few cars that stand, head and shoulders above the crop. The Mercedes-Benz 770K Grosser is one of them. Sadly though, the 770K was also the preferred car of none other than the infamous mass murderer, Adolf Hitler. Commissioned in the late 1930s, this Mercedes-Benz 770K 'Grosser' or 'Grand' bearing t...
    www.carandbike.com
  • R D Burman, Thanks For the Music, Says Google Doodle
    Entertainment | Written by Ritika Kumar | Monday June 27, 2016
    Pancham Da, an innovator, is celebrated for infusing Bollywood's soundtracks with disco beats and jazz, introducing a new sound to a genre of music that had till then drawn inspiration from classical and folk music.
  • 'Gone With the Wind' Dress Fetches $137,000 at Auction
    World News | Agence France-Presse | Sunday April 19, 2015
    The gray and black dress worn by Vivien Leigh when she played Scarlett O'Hara in the 1939 movie classic "Gone with the Wind" has been sold at auction for $137,000.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Oscars 2014 to celebrate 75th anniversary of <i>The Wizard of Oz</i>
    Entertainment | Chandni | Wednesday January 29, 2014
    The 75th anniversary of the 1939 classic The Wizard of Oz, starring Judy Garland, will be celebrated at the upcoming Oscars, show producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced today.
  • Rachel Weisz To Play The Evil Witch In <I>Oz</I> Prequel
    Entertainment | Jeevan Prakash | Thursday May 5, 2011
    Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz will star in the upcoming prequel to the 1939 classic Wizard of Oz.
  • Entertainment | Jeevan Prakash | Saturday February 19, 2011
    Mila Kunis has landed the part of Wicked Witch in 'Oz, The Great and Powerful', a remake of 1939 classic 'The Wizard of Oz'.
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com