1996 Land Scam

'1996 Land Scam' - 2 News Result(s)

• "Falsehood", Says Farooq Abdullah On Land Scam Allegations: 10 Points
    India News | Reported by Nazir Masoodi, Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Wednesday November 25, 2020
    Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah has strongly denied administration's claims that his residence in Jammu stands on illegally grabbed land. "I have purchased every inch of land where my house was built in 1998. Falsehood is being unleashed to defame me," Mr Abdullah told NDTV after a list from the administration naming encroac...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 98-yr-old Sheila Kaul, former minister, ordered to appear in court
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday May 9, 2012
    Observing that "there is no way out" for 98-year-old former Union minister Shiela Kaul, facing prosecution in a 1996 government accommodation allotment scam, a Delhi court has directed her to appear before it for framing of charges and let the trial proceed. This order is based on the opinion of an AIIMS medical board which had found Kaul as being...
    www.ndtv.com

'1996 Land Scam' - 2 News Result(s)

• "Falsehood", Says Farooq Abdullah On Land Scam Allegations: 10 Points
    India News | Reported by Nazir Masoodi, Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Wednesday November 25, 2020
    Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah has strongly denied administration's claims that his residence in Jammu stands on illegally grabbed land. "I have purchased every inch of land where my house was built in 1998. Falsehood is being unleashed to defame me," Mr Abdullah told NDTV after a list from the administration naming encroac...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 98-yr-old Sheila Kaul, former minister, ordered to appear in court
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday May 9, 2012
    Observing that "there is no way out" for 98-year-old former Union minister Shiela Kaul, facing prosecution in a 1996 government accommodation allotment scam, a Delhi court has directed her to appear before it for framing of charges and let the trial proceed. This order is based on the opinion of an AIIMS medical board which had found Kaul as being...
    www.ndtv.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com