1999 Super-cyclone

'1999 Super-cyclone' - 2 News Result(s)

• Blog: My experience of covering the 1999 super-cyclone
    India News | Uma Sudhir | Saturday October 12, 2013
    As I cover Cyclone Phailin in 2013, I cannot help remember the super-cyclone of 1999. My cameraperson and I had driven from Visakhapatnam through Srikakulam to Bhubaneswar and then to Paradip, less than two days after the cyclone struck that year.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Cyclone Phailin approaches Andhra Pradesh, Odisha with wind speed of 200 km per hour
    Cheat Sheet | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh | Friday October 11, 2013
    Cyclonic storm "Phailin", classified as "very severe" by the weather department, is expected to hit coastal Odisha and Andhra Pradesh at around 5:30 pm on Saturday. In Odisha, officials fear the wind speed could touch levels higher than that of the deadly super-cyclone in 1999 when nearly 15,000 people died.
    www.ndtv.com

'1999 Super-cyclone' - 2 News Result(s)

• Blog: My experience of covering the 1999 super-cyclone
    India News | Uma Sudhir | Saturday October 12, 2013
    As I cover Cyclone Phailin in 2013, I cannot help remember the super-cyclone of 1999. My cameraperson and I had driven from Visakhapatnam through Srikakulam to Bhubaneswar and then to Paradip, less than two days after the cyclone struck that year.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Cyclone Phailin approaches Andhra Pradesh, Odisha with wind speed of 200 km per hour
    Cheat Sheet | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh | Friday October 11, 2013
    Cyclonic storm "Phailin", classified as "very severe" by the weather department, is expected to hit coastal Odisha and Andhra Pradesh at around 5:30 pm on Saturday. In Odisha, officials fear the wind speed could touch levels higher than that of the deadly super-cyclone in 1999 when nearly 15,000 people died.
    www.ndtv.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com