2 O

'2 O' - 138 News Result(s)

• Google I/O Connect Bengaluru 2024: New India-Focused AI Models, Tools, and Initiatives Announced
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Manas Mitul | Wednesday July 17, 2024
    Google hosted its Google I/O Connect Bengaluru 2024 event on Wednesday (July 17). During the event, the tech giant announced new artificial intelligence (AI) models, a new benchmarking tool, and several new initiatives, all focused on the Indian AI community. The company opened access to the Gemma 2 AI model to all developers, highlighting that it ...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 Tipped to Come in Raspberry and 3 Other New Colourways
    Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Siddharth Suvarna | Wednesday July 10, 2024
    Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 are expected to make their global debut soon, succeeding the Pixel Buds Pro, which were launched at the Google I/O event in May 2022. According to claims by a tipster on social media, Google’s upcoming true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds may come in four new colourways, with Raspberry being one of the potential options.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Android 15 Will Reportedly Improve the Standby Battery Life of Devices by Up to 3 Hours
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Siddharth Suvarna | Monday May 20, 2024
    Google shared more details on Android 15 during its I/O 2024 event’s developer-focused sessions, as per a report. One such detail was about the company’s efforts to improve the battery life of the devices — particularly the standby battery life. The tech giant reportedly revealed that it has reworked the Doze mode in the Android system to ens...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Android 15 Beta 2 With Private Space, Advanced Anti-Theft Protection and More Released
    Written by David Delima | Thursday May 16, 2024
    Android 15 Beta 2 is now available for Google Pixel phones and select other smartphones. At Google I/O 2024, the company showed off the latest Android 15 beta version with new powerful security and privacy features such as Private Space, anti-theft protections, and improved threat detection, that are available to beta testers on recent Pixel phones...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google I/O 2024: Text-to-Image AI Model Imagen 3 Unveiled, Gets Improved Image Generation Capabilities
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Manas Mitul | Wednesday May 15, 2024
    Google made several new announcements at its annual developer-focused Google I/O 2024 event. Among many artificial intelligence (AI) focused announcements made during the keynote session, one was particularly surprising. The tech giant introduced the next generation of its text-to-image AI model, Imagen 3. The new AI model was introduced just month...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google I/o 2024: Gemini 1.5 Pro Gets Big Upgrade as New Flash and Gemma AI Models Unveiled
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Siddharth Suvarna | Wednesday May 15, 2024
    Google held the keynote session of its annual developer-focused Google I/O event on Tuesday. During the session, the tech giant heavily focused on new developments in the artificial intelligence (AI) front and introduced various new AI models as well as new features for the existing infrastructure. A major highlight was the introduction of a two mi...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • 2023 Summer Was Hottest In 2,000 Years. But 2024 Could Top It
    World News | Coco Liu, Bloomberg | Wednesday May 15, 2024
    The summer of 2023 was hotter than any other in the Northern Hemisphere for the past two millennia, according to a study published Tuesday in Nature.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Google Pixel 8a Price Leaked Ahead of Anticipated Launch at Google I/O 2024
    Written by David Delima | Saturday April 20, 2024
    Pixel 8a price has been leaked online, giving enthusiasts an idea of what to expect from the company's next smartphone. The midrange smartphone from Google is expected to be unveiled at Google I/O next month and is tipped to arrive with a slightly higher price tag compared to its predecessor, the Pixel 7a.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 Charging Case Battery Specifications Surface on Certification Websites: Report
    Written by Sucharita Ganguly, Edited by David Delima | Wednesday April 17, 2024
    Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 is expected to be unveiled soon. They are likely to be launched at the firm's I/O event in May this year or at the Pixel Hardware event alongside the Pixel 9 series of smartphones. Details about the charging case of these anticipated TWS earphones have now surfaced online.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Lakshmi Manchu Chronicles Her Last 2 Weeks: "Numerous Incidents Brought Me To The Edge"
    Entertainment | Edited by NDTV Movies News Desk | Monday March 4, 2024
    Lakshmi Manchu has appeared in many films including Kadal, Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Lakshmi Bomb, and Monster
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Google Pixel Fold 2 Hands-on Render Reveals Narrower Form Factor, Quad Rear Cameras: Report
    Written by Nithya P Nair | Thursday February 8, 2024
    Google entered the foldable market with the Pixel Fold last year. The book-style foldable phone launched during in Google I/O 2023 event in May runs on the company's in-house Tensor G2 chipset. Now, speculations about the Pixel Fold 2 are popping up on the Web. Most recently, an early hands-on render of the second-generation Pixel Fold has leaked o...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Bengal MPs, Leaders "Dragged, Manhandled" By Delhi Police: Trinamool
    India News | Reported by Rajeev Ranjan, Edited by Ashutosh Tripathi | Tuesday October 3, 2023
    Mamata Banerjee's party has alleged that its MPs and leaders were "manhandled and mercilessly dragged" away by cops on Day 2 of their Delhi protest over central funds.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Gadar 2, Blue Beetle, Gran Turismo, and More: Movie Guide to Cinemas and Streaming in August 2023
    Written by Rahul Chettiyar, Edited by Ali Pardiwala | Wednesday July 26, 2023
    Gadar 2 starring Sunny Deol, DC Comics’s Blue Beetle, Jason Statham-led Meg 2: The Trench, OMG 2 with Akshay Kumar and Pankaj Tripathi, PlayStation’s Gran Turismo movie, Heart of Stone starring Gal Gadot and Alia Bhatt, and more — a list of the biggest movies out in August 2023 in cinemas and Netflix.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Opinion: Between 2 Opposition Summits, BJP's Growing Nerves
    Opinion | Derek O'Brien | Friday July 14, 2023
    The mission is clear - work unselfishly, unitedly, and present the India we cherish with a vision for 2024 and beyond.
    www.ndtv.com
  • UK Engineering Graduate Charged With Murder of Indian-Origin Teen, 2 Others
    World News | Press Trust of India | Friday June 16, 2023
    A 31-year-old man being questioned in police custody in relation to the fatal stabbing of three people on the streets of Nottingham, including British Indian teen Grace O'Malley Kumar, was on Friday charged with three counts of murder.
    www.ndtv.com

'2 O' - 44 Video Result(s)

'2 O' - 138 News Result(s)

• Google I/O Connect Bengaluru 2024: New India-Focused AI Models, Tools, and Initiatives Announced
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Manas Mitul | Wednesday July 17, 2024
    Google hosted its Google I/O Connect Bengaluru 2024 event on Wednesday (July 17). During the event, the tech giant announced new artificial intelligence (AI) models, a new benchmarking tool, and several new initiatives, all focused on the Indian AI community. The company opened access to the Gemma 2 AI model to all developers, highlighting that it ...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 Tipped to Come in Raspberry and 3 Other New Colourways
    Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Siddharth Suvarna | Wednesday July 10, 2024
    Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 are expected to make their global debut soon, succeeding the Pixel Buds Pro, which were launched at the Google I/O event in May 2022. According to claims by a tipster on social media, Google’s upcoming true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds may come in four new colourways, with Raspberry being one of the potential options.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Android 15 Will Reportedly Improve the Standby Battery Life of Devices by Up to 3 Hours
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Siddharth Suvarna | Monday May 20, 2024
    Google shared more details on Android 15 during its I/O 2024 event’s developer-focused sessions, as per a report. One such detail was about the company’s efforts to improve the battery life of the devices — particularly the standby battery life. The tech giant reportedly revealed that it has reworked the Doze mode in the Android system to ens...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Android 15 Beta 2 With Private Space, Advanced Anti-Theft Protection and More Released
    Written by David Delima | Thursday May 16, 2024
    Android 15 Beta 2 is now available for Google Pixel phones and select other smartphones. At Google I/O 2024, the company showed off the latest Android 15 beta version with new powerful security and privacy features such as Private Space, anti-theft protections, and improved threat detection, that are available to beta testers on recent Pixel phones...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google I/O 2024: Text-to-Image AI Model Imagen 3 Unveiled, Gets Improved Image Generation Capabilities
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Manas Mitul | Wednesday May 15, 2024
    Google made several new announcements at its annual developer-focused Google I/O 2024 event. Among many artificial intelligence (AI) focused announcements made during the keynote session, one was particularly surprising. The tech giant introduced the next generation of its text-to-image AI model, Imagen 3. The new AI model was introduced just month...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google I/o 2024: Gemini 1.5 Pro Gets Big Upgrade as New Flash and Gemma AI Models Unveiled
    Written by Akash Dutta, Edited by Siddharth Suvarna | Wednesday May 15, 2024
    Google held the keynote session of its annual developer-focused Google I/O event on Tuesday. During the session, the tech giant heavily focused on new developments in the artificial intelligence (AI) front and introduced various new AI models as well as new features for the existing infrastructure. A major highlight was the introduction of a two mi...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • 2023 Summer Was Hottest In 2,000 Years. But 2024 Could Top It
    World News | Coco Liu, Bloomberg | Wednesday May 15, 2024
    The summer of 2023 was hotter than any other in the Northern Hemisphere for the past two millennia, according to a study published Tuesday in Nature.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Google Pixel 8a Price Leaked Ahead of Anticipated Launch at Google I/O 2024
    Written by David Delima | Saturday April 20, 2024
    Pixel 8a price has been leaked online, giving enthusiasts an idea of what to expect from the company's next smartphone. The midrange smartphone from Google is expected to be unveiled at Google I/O next month and is tipped to arrive with a slightly higher price tag compared to its predecessor, the Pixel 7a.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 Charging Case Battery Specifications Surface on Certification Websites: Report
    Written by Sucharita Ganguly, Edited by David Delima | Wednesday April 17, 2024
    Google Pixel Buds Pro 2 is expected to be unveiled soon. They are likely to be launched at the firm's I/O event in May this year or at the Pixel Hardware event alongside the Pixel 9 series of smartphones. Details about the charging case of these anticipated TWS earphones have now surfaced online.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Lakshmi Manchu Chronicles Her Last 2 Weeks: "Numerous Incidents Brought Me To The Edge"
    Entertainment | Edited by NDTV Movies News Desk | Monday March 4, 2024
    Lakshmi Manchu has appeared in many films including Kadal, Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Lakshmi Bomb, and Monster
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Google Pixel Fold 2 Hands-on Render Reveals Narrower Form Factor, Quad Rear Cameras: Report
    Written by Nithya P Nair | Thursday February 8, 2024
    Google entered the foldable market with the Pixel Fold last year. The book-style foldable phone launched during in Google I/O 2023 event in May runs on the company's in-house Tensor G2 chipset. Now, speculations about the Pixel Fold 2 are popping up on the Web. Most recently, an early hands-on render of the second-generation Pixel Fold has leaked o...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Bengal MPs, Leaders "Dragged, Manhandled" By Delhi Police: Trinamool
    India News | Reported by Rajeev Ranjan, Edited by Ashutosh Tripathi | Tuesday October 3, 2023
    Mamata Banerjee's party has alleged that its MPs and leaders were "manhandled and mercilessly dragged" away by cops on Day 2 of their Delhi protest over central funds.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Gadar 2, Blue Beetle, Gran Turismo, and More: Movie Guide to Cinemas and Streaming in August 2023
    Written by Rahul Chettiyar, Edited by Ali Pardiwala | Wednesday July 26, 2023
    Gadar 2 starring Sunny Deol, DC Comics’s Blue Beetle, Jason Statham-led Meg 2: The Trench, OMG 2 with Akshay Kumar and Pankaj Tripathi, PlayStation’s Gran Turismo movie, Heart of Stone starring Gal Gadot and Alia Bhatt, and more — a list of the biggest movies out in August 2023 in cinemas and Netflix.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Opinion: Between 2 Opposition Summits, BJP's Growing Nerves
    Opinion | Derek O'Brien | Friday July 14, 2023
    The mission is clear - work unselfishly, unitedly, and present the India we cherish with a vision for 2024 and beyond.
    www.ndtv.com
  • UK Engineering Graduate Charged With Murder of Indian-Origin Teen, 2 Others
    World News | Press Trust of India | Friday June 16, 2023
    A 31-year-old man being questioned in police custody in relation to the fatal stabbing of three people on the streets of Nottingham, including British Indian teen Grace O'Malley Kumar, was on Friday charged with three counts of murder.
    www.ndtv.com

'2 O' - 44 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com