2007 Mumbai Blasts

'2007 Mumbai Blasts' - 4 News Result(s)

• Sanjay Dutt to Be Released From Jail On February 27
    Entertainment | Reported by Mala Das | Wednesday January 6, 2016
    Sanjay Dutt was found guilty in 2013 of acquiring illegal weapons from those involved in the deadly 1993 attacks in Mumbai in which 257 people were killed, and hundreds injured. He was sentenced to six years in jail in 2007; he served 18 months but then was out on bail
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Verdict in 2006 Mumbai Train Blasts Case Likely Today
    India News | Press Trust of India | Friday September 11, 2015
    Nine years after seven RDX bombs kept in Mumbai suburban trains exploded killing 188 people, a Special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court is likely to pronounce its verdict today.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Mercy Plea of Yakub Memon Rejected by President
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday May 21, 2014
    He was sentenced to death by a TADA court in 2007 for his role in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Sanjay Dutt: From <i>Rocky</i> to <I>Munnabhai</i>
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Thursday March 21, 2013
    The actor, who was charged with illegal possession of arms and was sentenced to six years in jail in 2007, has now been handed a reduced term of five years. He has already served 18 months of his sentence.

'2007 Mumbai Blasts' - 4 News Result(s)

• Sanjay Dutt to Be Released From Jail On February 27
    Entertainment | Reported by Mala Das | Wednesday January 6, 2016
    Sanjay Dutt was found guilty in 2013 of acquiring illegal weapons from those involved in the deadly 1993 attacks in Mumbai in which 257 people were killed, and hundreds injured. He was sentenced to six years in jail in 2007; he served 18 months but then was out on bail
  • Verdict in 2006 Mumbai Train Blasts Case Likely Today
    India News | Press Trust of India | Friday September 11, 2015
    Nine years after seven RDX bombs kept in Mumbai suburban trains exploded killing 188 people, a Special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court is likely to pronounce its verdict today.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Mercy Plea of Yakub Memon Rejected by President
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday May 21, 2014
    He was sentenced to death by a TADA court in 2007 for his role in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Sanjay Dutt: From <i>Rocky</i> to <I>Munnabhai</i>
    Entertainment | Purnima Ranawat | Thursday March 21, 2013
    The actor, who was charged with illegal possession of arms and was sentenced to six years in jail in 2007, has now been handed a reduced term of five years. He has already served 18 months of his sentence.
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com