26 11 Diary

'26 11 Diary' - 11 News Result(s)

• Fashion Choices To Beauty Secrets, In Conversation With Natasha Bharadwaj
    Plavaneeta Borah | Friday October 1, 2021
    NDTV Swirlster chats with Natasha Bharadwaj, aka Dr. Diya Parekh from hit web series Mumbai Diaries 26/11
    swirlster.ndtv.com
  • <i>Mumbai Diaries 26/11</i> Review: Gripping Drama Is Both Heart-Stopping And Heart-Breaking
    Entertainment | Saibal Chatterjee | Friday September 10, 2021
    Mumbai Diaries 26/11 Review: Konkona Sen Sharma, Mohit Raina, Prakash Belawadi, Mrunmayee Deshpande, Satyajeet Dubey and Natasha Bharadwaj constitute a cast who heighten the power of the multi-layered story.
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • F9, Money Heist, Kota Factory, and More: September Guide to Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, and Prime Video
    Akhil Arora | Friday September 3, 2021
    Money Heist season 5, Fast & Furious 9, Kota Factory season 2, Lucifer season 6, Sex Education season 3, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, No Time to Die, Free Guy, Bhoot Police, Cinderella, Mumbai Diaries 26/11, Annabelle Sethupathi, Ankahi Kahaniya — the biggest TV shows and movies in September 2021 on Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Apple ...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Trailer: Witness The Courage Of "Silent Warriors" In <I>Mumbai Diaries 26/11</i>
    Entertainment | Written by Aakanksha Raghuvanshi | Wednesday August 25, 2021
    "It's time to thank our frontline warriors for their valour and sacrifice no matter the situation in front of them. Here's to #TheHeroesWeOwe," wrote Konkona
  • <I>Mumbai Diaries 26/11</i> Teaser: Nikkhil Advani's Medical Drama Is An Untold Story Of Behind-The-Scene Heroes
    Entertainment | Written by Nilanjana Basu | Thursday November 26, 2020
    "With this medical drama, we aim to champion the human spirit in the face of unprecedented danger and celebrate the brave doctors ," said Nikkhil Advani
  • Amazon Prime Video Orders Inside Edge Season 3, Announces 2 Shows, Unveils First Look for 5 More
    Akhil Arora | Tuesday January 21, 2020
    Amazon Prime Video has renewed Inside Edge for season 3, announced Mumbai Diaries – 26/11 and Sons of Soil: Jaipur Pink Panthers, and unveiled first looks for Four More Shots Please season 2, Gormint, Amit Kumar’s The Last Hour, Ali Abbas Zafar’s Dilli, and Sudip Sharma’s Paatal Lok.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Reporter's diary on Tahawwur Rana's sentencing
    World News | Sarah Jacob | Friday January 18, 2013
    A thin, bespectacled and gray-haired Tawahhur Rana attended Thursday's proceedings. He was wearing an orange federal prison-issue uniform, white socks and blue slip on shoes. He did not turn around to greet his family and friends like he normally does at court hearings.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Reporter's diary: The Tahawwur Rana trial
    World News | Sarah Jacob | Thursday January 17, 2013
    US Federal prosecutors are seeking a sentence of 30 years in prison for Chicago businessman Tahawwur Rana. In June 2011, after deliberating for two days, the jury found Rana guilty of providing material support to Pakistani terror group - the Lashkar-e-Taiba in its failed plot to attack a Danish newspaper, for publishing cartoons of the Prophet Muh...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 26/11 diary: Eight pages of planned terror
    India News | NDTV.com | Thursday February 16, 2012
    An eight-page diary, a record kept by one of the ten Pakistani terrorists who sailed from Karachi to Mumbai in November 26/11 to show India a side of terror it had never dreamt possible, was studied by the Supreme Court today in the context of Ajmal Kasab's case.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 26/11 diary studied in Supreme Court
    India News | A Vaidyanathan | Thursday February 16, 2012
    At first glance, the diary appears innocuous-a thin lined book with entries in Urdu. But this is the record kept by one of the ten Pakistani terrorists who sailed from Karachi to Mumbai in November 26/11 to show India a side of terror it had never dreamt possible.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Headley's diary lists telephone numbers of ISI handlers
    World News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday May 24, 2011
    Clinching evidence of key Mumbai attacks accused David Headley's links with the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is provided by his diary which contains telephone numbers of two Major-rank officers of the Pakistani Army besides some others who handled the 26/11 attackers.The hand-written diary, two pages of which were ...
    www.ndtv.com

'26 11 Diary' - 11 News Result(s)

• Fashion Choices To Beauty Secrets, In Conversation With Natasha Bharadwaj
    Plavaneeta Borah | Friday October 1, 2021
    NDTV Swirlster chats with Natasha Bharadwaj, aka Dr. Diya Parekh from hit web series Mumbai Diaries 26/11
    swirlster.ndtv.com
  • <i>Mumbai Diaries 26/11</i> Review: Gripping Drama Is Both Heart-Stopping And Heart-Breaking
    Entertainment | Saibal Chatterjee | Friday September 10, 2021
    Mumbai Diaries 26/11 Review: Konkona Sen Sharma, Mohit Raina, Prakash Belawadi, Mrunmayee Deshpande, Satyajeet Dubey and Natasha Bharadwaj constitute a cast who heighten the power of the multi-layered story.
  • F9, Money Heist, Kota Factory, and More: September Guide to Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, and Prime Video
    Akhil Arora | Friday September 3, 2021
    Money Heist season 5, Fast & Furious 9, Kota Factory season 2, Lucifer season 6, Sex Education season 3, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, No Time to Die, Free Guy, Bhoot Police, Cinderella, Mumbai Diaries 26/11, Annabelle Sethupathi, Ankahi Kahaniya — the biggest TV shows and movies in September 2021 on Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Apple ...
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Trailer: Witness The Courage Of "Silent Warriors" In <I>Mumbai Diaries 26/11</i>
    Entertainment | Written by Aakanksha Raghuvanshi | Wednesday August 25, 2021
    "It's time to thank our frontline warriors for their valour and sacrifice no matter the situation in front of them. Here's to #TheHeroesWeOwe," wrote Konkona
  • <I>Mumbai Diaries 26/11</i> Teaser: Nikkhil Advani's Medical Drama Is An Untold Story Of Behind-The-Scene Heroes
    Entertainment | Written by Nilanjana Basu | Thursday November 26, 2020
    "With this medical drama, we aim to champion the human spirit in the face of unprecedented danger and celebrate the brave doctors ," said Nikkhil Advani
  • Amazon Prime Video Orders Inside Edge Season 3, Announces 2 Shows, Unveils First Look for 5 More
    Akhil Arora | Tuesday January 21, 2020
    Amazon Prime Video has renewed Inside Edge for season 3, announced Mumbai Diaries – 26/11 and Sons of Soil: Jaipur Pink Panthers, and unveiled first looks for Four More Shots Please season 2, Gormint, Amit Kumar’s The Last Hour, Ali Abbas Zafar’s Dilli, and Sudip Sharma’s Paatal Lok.
    www.gadgets360.com
  • Reporter's diary on Tahawwur Rana's sentencing
    World News | Sarah Jacob | Friday January 18, 2013
    A thin, bespectacled and gray-haired Tawahhur Rana attended Thursday's proceedings. He was wearing an orange federal prison-issue uniform, white socks and blue slip on shoes. He did not turn around to greet his family and friends like he normally does at court hearings.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Reporter's diary: The Tahawwur Rana trial
    World News | Sarah Jacob | Thursday January 17, 2013
    US Federal prosecutors are seeking a sentence of 30 years in prison for Chicago businessman Tahawwur Rana. In June 2011, after deliberating for two days, the jury found Rana guilty of providing material support to Pakistani terror group - the Lashkar-e-Taiba in its failed plot to attack a Danish newspaper, for publishing cartoons of the Prophet Muh...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 26/11 diary: Eight pages of planned terror
    India News | NDTV.com | Thursday February 16, 2012
    An eight-page diary, a record kept by one of the ten Pakistani terrorists who sailed from Karachi to Mumbai in November 26/11 to show India a side of terror it had never dreamt possible, was studied by the Supreme Court today in the context of Ajmal Kasab's case.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 26/11 diary studied in Supreme Court
    India News | A Vaidyanathan | Thursday February 16, 2012
    At first glance, the diary appears innocuous-a thin lined book with entries in Urdu. But this is the record kept by one of the ten Pakistani terrorists who sailed from Karachi to Mumbai in November 26/11 to show India a side of terror it had never dreamt possible.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Headley's diary lists telephone numbers of ISI handlers
    World News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday May 24, 2011
    Clinching evidence of key Mumbai attacks accused David Headley's links with the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is provided by his diary which contains telephone numbers of two Major-rank officers of the Pakistani Army besides some others who handled the 26/11 attackers.The hand-written diary, two pages of which were ...
    www.ndtv.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com