2g Licences Cancelled
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Supreme Court "Lost Its Way" While Cancelling Coal Block, 2G Licences: Mukul Rohatgi
- Saturday May 16, 2020
- India News | NDTV
The Supreme Court "lost its way" while cancelling all allocations of coal blocks, 2G spectrum licences and iron ore mining and "its zeal to protect the environment" dealt a serious blow to the country's economy, former Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi said on Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Former Telecom Minister A Raja, Kanimozhi, 15 Others Acquitted in 2G Spectrum Case: 10 Points
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Former telecom minister A Raja and M Kanimozhi of the DMK were among 17 people acquitted today in the "2G scam", one of India's biggest corruption scandals. Mr Raja, other politicians and corporate executives were accused in the alleged below-market-price sale of lucrative telecoms permits bundled with airwaves in 2008, which the national auditor s...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
A Key Supreme Court Date For CBI Chief, Accused of Misconduct
- Monday September 15, 2014
- India News | Agencies
The Supreme Court will today examine the allegations levelled against CBI Director Ranjit Sinha by the Centre for Public Interest Litigation (CPIL), a non-profit organisation and one of the PIL petitioners on whose plea 122 licences for 2G spectrum were cancelled by the Supreme Court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Government may charge Rs 2764 crore for extension of cancelled 2G licences: sources
- Friday March 22, 2013
- Business |
The government is likely to charge Rs 2764 crore as charges for licence extension from telecom companies whose permits were cancelled by the Supreme Court, sources told NDTV Profit.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
DoT announces third round of 2G GSM spectrum auction
- Thursday February 21, 2013
- Written by Vidhyanshu
Government will hold the third round of 2G GSM spectrum auction for the airwaves that were freed following cancellation of telecom licences by Supreme Court.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
2G spectrum: Department of telecom announces third round of auction
- Thursday February 21, 2013
- Business |
The apex court in its last week order directed the government to auction the entire spectrum that was vacated by 122 2G telecom licences after the court ordered their cancellation on February 2, 2012.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Uninor shuts telecom operations in Mumbai from midnight today
- Sunday February 17, 2013
- India News | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi (With PTI inputs)
Telecom operator Uninor closed its Mumbai operations from midnight on Saturday following a Supreme Court order. The court had cancelled 22 licences of Uninor in February 2012.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G spectrum: Supreme Court fiat to govt, telecom firms
- Monday February 11, 2013
- Business |
Unsuccessful bidders and telecom companies which opted out of participating in the first round of fresh auction for 2G spectrum following cancellation of their licences by last year's order would not be allowed to continue their service, the Supreme Court today said.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Telenor applies for FDI clearance for Telewings
- Tuesday January 15, 2013
- Business | Arijit Banerjee
Telenor went through a major crisis last year when first its licence was cancelled by the Supreme Court and then it had an acrimonious break up with its Indian partner, realty major Unitech.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Supreme Court allows telcos with cancelled licences to operate till February 4
- Monday January 14, 2013
- Business |
The court has also asked the government to inform it about the reserve price of spectrum for the upcoming auction on March 11.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Government makes case for more time for revoked telecom licences
- Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Business | Arijit Banerjee
The government today asked the Supreme Court whether telecom operators, whose licences were cancelled in a judgement last February, can continue to operate until the spectrum auctions in March, sources told NDTV.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Government looking at options to protect telcos with cancelled permits
- Friday January 4, 2013
- Written by Vidhyanshu
The Telecom Ministry is looking at options to protect the interests of companies whose 2G licences will stand cancelled after January 18.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
TRAI says it has no provision to give 'concurrence' to DoT's proposals
- Thursday January 3, 2013
- Written by Vidhyanshu
TRAI issued recommendations on new telecom licences for those companies whose licences were canceled by the Supreme Court.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Foreign telcos can't claim damages from government in 2G case: AG
- Wednesday December 5, 2012
- Business |
In a setback to foreign telecom players such as Sistema and Telenor, Attorney General Goolam Essaji Vahanvati is believed to have reiterated his earlier stand that such players cannot claim damages for cancellation of their 2G licences by an order of the Apex Court.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Supreme Court "Lost Its Way" While Cancelling Coal Block, 2G Licences: Mukul Rohatgi
- Saturday May 16, 2020
- India News | NDTV
The Supreme Court "lost its way" while cancelling all allocations of coal blocks, 2G spectrum licences and iron ore mining and "its zeal to protect the environment" dealt a serious blow to the country's economy, former Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi said on Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Former Telecom Minister A Raja, Kanimozhi, 15 Others Acquitted in 2G Spectrum Case: 10 Points
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Former telecom minister A Raja and M Kanimozhi of the DMK were among 17 people acquitted today in the "2G scam", one of India's biggest corruption scandals. Mr Raja, other politicians and corporate executives were accused in the alleged below-market-price sale of lucrative telecoms permits bundled with airwaves in 2008, which the national auditor s...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
A Key Supreme Court Date For CBI Chief, Accused of Misconduct
- Monday September 15, 2014
- India News | Agencies
The Supreme Court will today examine the allegations levelled against CBI Director Ranjit Sinha by the Centre for Public Interest Litigation (CPIL), a non-profit organisation and one of the PIL petitioners on whose plea 122 licences for 2G spectrum were cancelled by the Supreme Court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Government may charge Rs 2764 crore for extension of cancelled 2G licences: sources
- Friday March 22, 2013
- Business |
The government is likely to charge Rs 2764 crore as charges for licence extension from telecom companies whose permits were cancelled by the Supreme Court, sources told NDTV Profit.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
DoT announces third round of 2G GSM spectrum auction
- Thursday February 21, 2013
- Written by Vidhyanshu
Government will hold the third round of 2G GSM spectrum auction for the airwaves that were freed following cancellation of telecom licences by Supreme Court.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
2G spectrum: Department of telecom announces third round of auction
- Thursday February 21, 2013
- Business |
The apex court in its last week order directed the government to auction the entire spectrum that was vacated by 122 2G telecom licences after the court ordered their cancellation on February 2, 2012.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Uninor shuts telecom operations in Mumbai from midnight today
- Sunday February 17, 2013
- India News | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi (With PTI inputs)
Telecom operator Uninor closed its Mumbai operations from midnight on Saturday following a Supreme Court order. The court had cancelled 22 licences of Uninor in February 2012.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G spectrum: Supreme Court fiat to govt, telecom firms
- Monday February 11, 2013
- Business |
Unsuccessful bidders and telecom companies which opted out of participating in the first round of fresh auction for 2G spectrum following cancellation of their licences by last year's order would not be allowed to continue their service, the Supreme Court today said.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Telenor applies for FDI clearance for Telewings
- Tuesday January 15, 2013
- Business | Arijit Banerjee
Telenor went through a major crisis last year when first its licence was cancelled by the Supreme Court and then it had an acrimonious break up with its Indian partner, realty major Unitech.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Supreme Court allows telcos with cancelled licences to operate till February 4
- Monday January 14, 2013
- Business |
The court has also asked the government to inform it about the reserve price of spectrum for the upcoming auction on March 11.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Government makes case for more time for revoked telecom licences
- Tuesday January 8, 2013
- Business | Arijit Banerjee
The government today asked the Supreme Court whether telecom operators, whose licences were cancelled in a judgement last February, can continue to operate until the spectrum auctions in March, sources told NDTV.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
Government looking at options to protect telcos with cancelled permits
- Friday January 4, 2013
- Written by Vidhyanshu
The Telecom Ministry is looking at options to protect the interests of companies whose 2G licences will stand cancelled after January 18.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
TRAI says it has no provision to give 'concurrence' to DoT's proposals
- Thursday January 3, 2013
- Written by Vidhyanshu
TRAI issued recommendations on new telecom licences for those companies whose licences were canceled by the Supreme Court.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Foreign telcos can't claim damages from government in 2G case: AG
- Wednesday December 5, 2012
- Business |
In a setback to foreign telecom players such as Sistema and Telenor, Attorney General Goolam Essaji Vahanvati is believed to have reiterated his earlier stand that such players cannot claim damages for cancellation of their 2G licences by an order of the Apex Court.
-
www.ndtv.com/business