3 Day Bandh

'3 Day Bandh' - 3 News Result(s)

• Delhi-Meerut Highway Partially Blocked Amid Farmers' <i>Bharat Bandh</i> Call- 10 Points
    India News | Reported by Akhilesh Sharma, Akshay Kumar Dongare, Alok Pandey, Edited by Swati Bhasin | Tuesday December 8, 2020
    The Delhi-Meerut highway was blocked today for over four hours amid "Bharat bandh" - a nationwide shutdown call against new farm laws. Transport services and shops - particularly those selling fruits and vegetables - were affected in some states. Police in Delhi and Haryana, where large numbers of farmers have set up camp amid police barricades, is...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 3 BJP States, Tamil Nadu To Seek Review Of SC-ST Order
    India News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday April 17, 2018
    Three BJP-ruled states and Tamil Nadu will move the Supreme Court against its order on the SC-ST Act with the Centre maintaining that state governments are on board in seeking a recall of the verdict, days after violent protests by Dalit groups engulfed several parts of the country.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Maoists blow up railway tracks for 2nd day in a row
    India News | NDTV Correspondent | Monday February 8, 2010
    Maoists have blown up railway tracks in Bhalulata in Sundargarh on the Orissa-Jharkhand border and in the Kiul-Jamalpur-Bhagalpur section in Bihar on the second day of the 72-hour, five state bandh called by them.
    www.ndtv.com

'3 Day Bandh' - 3 News Result(s)

• Delhi-Meerut Highway Partially Blocked Amid Farmers' <i>Bharat Bandh</i> Call- 10 Points
    India News | Reported by Akhilesh Sharma, Akshay Kumar Dongare, Alok Pandey, Edited by Swati Bhasin | Tuesday December 8, 2020
    The Delhi-Meerut highway was blocked today for over four hours amid "Bharat bandh" - a nationwide shutdown call against new farm laws. Transport services and shops - particularly those selling fruits and vegetables - were affected in some states. Police in Delhi and Haryana, where large numbers of farmers have set up camp amid police barricades, is...
    www.ndtv.com
  • 3 BJP States, Tamil Nadu To Seek Review Of SC-ST Order
    India News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday April 17, 2018
    Three BJP-ruled states and Tamil Nadu will move the Supreme Court against its order on the SC-ST Act with the Centre maintaining that state governments are on board in seeking a recall of the verdict, days after violent protests by Dalit groups engulfed several parts of the country.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Maoists blow up railway tracks for 2nd day in a row
    India News | NDTV Correspondent | Monday February 8, 2010
    Maoists have blown up railway tracks in Bhalulata in Sundargarh on the Orissa-Jharkhand border and in the Kiul-Jamalpur-Bhagalpur section in Bihar on the second day of the 72-hour, five state bandh called by them.
    www.ndtv.com
Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com