360 Modena Ferrari

'360 Modena Ferrari' - 5 News Result(s)

• From the Maruti 800 to the BMW i8: A Journey Of Auto Passion For Sachin Tendulkar
    Written by Siddharth Vinayak Patankar | Friday July 7, 2017
    It is always wonderful to catch up with sporting legend and cricket God Sachin Tendulkar. And when he gets to talking about cars it gets even more special, as he has long held a passion for anything on wheels.
    www.carandbike.com
  • Sachin Tendulkar Sells His Nissan GT-R
    Written by CarAndBike Team | Tuesday May 30, 2017
    Sachin Tendulkar is a thoroughbred petrolhead apart from being the greatest cricketer to have walked the earth. Apart from owning a sizeable BMW collection including a one-off i8 and being the current brand ambassador for BMW in India, the master blaster has also dabbled with other car in the past. The most famous of the lot was the Ferrari 360 Mod...
    www.carandbike.com
  • Sachin retains Ferrari's 'lucky' number plate
    Written by Mid-Day.com | Wednesday July 20, 2011
    Sachin Tendulkar loves numbers. The man who has over 32,000 runs in international cricket, while selling his red Ferrari Modena 360 to a friend in Surat, has retained his lucky number plate MH01 AD 9999.
    sports.ndtv.com
  • Sachin Tendulkar's Ferrari bought by Surat Businessman
    Written by Press Trust of India | Wednesday July 20, 2011
    The '360 Modena Ferrari', which once occupied a pride of place in batting icon Sachin Tendulkar's fleet of premium cars, is now a prized possession of a city businessman.
    sports.ndtv.com
  • This Surat businessman bought Sachin's red Ferrari
    India News | Press Trust of India | Thursday June 23, 2011
    The '360 Modena Ferrari', which once occupied a pride of place in batting icon Sachin Tendulkar's fleet of premium cars, is now a prized possession of a city businessman.Jayesh Desai, Chairman of Raj Hans group, said he purchased the car a fortnight ago."I have bought the 360 Modena Ferrari car directly from Sachin Tendulkar with all legal document...
    www.ndtv.com

'360 Modena Ferrari' - 1 Video Result(s)

'360 Modena Ferrari' - 5 News Result(s)

• From the Maruti 800 to the BMW i8: A Journey Of Auto Passion For Sachin Tendulkar
    Written by Siddharth Vinayak Patankar | Friday July 7, 2017
    It is always wonderful to catch up with sporting legend and cricket God Sachin Tendulkar. And when he gets to talking about cars it gets even more special, as he has long held a passion for anything on wheels.
    www.carandbike.com
  • Sachin Tendulkar Sells His Nissan GT-R
    Written by CarAndBike Team | Tuesday May 30, 2017
    Sachin Tendulkar is a thoroughbred petrolhead apart from being the greatest cricketer to have walked the earth. Apart from owning a sizeable BMW collection including a one-off i8 and being the current brand ambassador for BMW in India, the master blaster has also dabbled with other car in the past. The most famous of the lot was the Ferrari 360 Mod...
    www.carandbike.com
  • Sachin retains Ferrari's 'lucky' number plate
    Written by Mid-Day.com | Wednesday July 20, 2011
    Sachin Tendulkar loves numbers. The man who has over 32,000 runs in international cricket, while selling his red Ferrari Modena 360 to a friend in Surat, has retained his lucky number plate MH01 AD 9999.
    sports.ndtv.com
  • Sachin Tendulkar's Ferrari bought by Surat Businessman
    Written by Press Trust of India | Wednesday July 20, 2011
    The '360 Modena Ferrari', which once occupied a pride of place in batting icon Sachin Tendulkar's fleet of premium cars, is now a prized possession of a city businessman.
    sports.ndtv.com
  • This Surat businessman bought Sachin's red Ferrari
    India News | Press Trust of India | Thursday June 23, 2011
    The '360 Modena Ferrari', which once occupied a pride of place in batting icon Sachin Tendulkar's fleet of premium cars, is now a prized possession of a city businessman.Jayesh Desai, Chairman of Raj Hans group, said he purchased the car a fortnight ago."I have bought the 360 Modena Ferrari car directly from Sachin Tendulkar with all legal document...
    www.ndtv.com

'360 Modena Ferrari' - 1 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com