4 Children Controversy

'4 Children Controversy' - 5 News Result(s)

• After Violence, Multiplex Owners In 4 States Pull Out <i>Padmaavat</i>: 10 Facts
    India News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Thursday January 25, 2018
    Hundreds of supporters of fringe groups like the Karni Sena ran amok across several states on Wednesday protesting violently against the release of Bollywood film Padmaavat, slated for today. In Gurgaon, adjacent to national capital Delhi, they stoned a school bus carrying petrified children who cowered in fear. Protesters also burnt a bus and bloc...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Why Hrithik Roshan Opened Up On Kangana Ranaut Controversy
    Entertainment | Written by Gitanjali Roy | Friday October 6, 2017
    "Hrithik's family told him that enough was enough and now wasn't the time to keep silent," a family member said
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Sakshi Maharaj Blames Muslims For Population Rise, BJP Disowns Comment
    India News | Edited by Abhinav Bhatt | Saturday January 7, 2017
    BJP lawmaker Sakshi Maharaj has controversially said that Muslims are responsible for India's population rise. The party has disowned the remark saying neither the BJP, nor the government agrees with such comments.
    www.ndtv.com
  • I Said Have 4 Children, Not 40 Puppies: BJP's Sadhvi Prachi
    India News | Reported by Ketki Angre; Edited by Amit Chaturvedi | Monday February 2, 2015
    Despite the Prime Minister's private warnings to his party to restrain from controversial comments, a new hate speech has been delivered by the BJP's Sadhvi Prachi.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 'Raat Gayi, Baat Gayi': BJP's Sakshi Maharaj Expresses No Regret
    India News | Edited by Abhinav Bhatt | Thursday January 8, 2015
    Sakshi Maharaj of the ruling BJP has a flip explanation, not regret, for declaring that Hindu women should have at least four children to "protect" their religion - "Raat gayi, baat gayi (As time passed, the matter also ended)" he said, adding that his statement was made at a religious and not political gathering.
    www.ndtv.com

'4 Children Controversy' - 2 Video Result(s)

'4 Children Controversy' - 5 News Result(s)

• After Violence, Multiplex Owners In 4 States Pull Out <i>Padmaavat</i>: 10 Facts
    India News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Thursday January 25, 2018
    Hundreds of supporters of fringe groups like the Karni Sena ran amok across several states on Wednesday protesting violently against the release of Bollywood film Padmaavat, slated for today. In Gurgaon, adjacent to national capital Delhi, they stoned a school bus carrying petrified children who cowered in fear. Protesters also burnt a bus and bloc...
    www.ndtv.com
  • Why Hrithik Roshan Opened Up On Kangana Ranaut Controversy
    Entertainment | Written by Gitanjali Roy | Friday October 6, 2017
    "Hrithik's family told him that enough was enough and now wasn't the time to keep silent," a family member said
    www.ndtv.com/entertainment
  • Sakshi Maharaj Blames Muslims For Population Rise, BJP Disowns Comment
    India News | Edited by Abhinav Bhatt | Saturday January 7, 2017
    BJP lawmaker Sakshi Maharaj has controversially said that Muslims are responsible for India's population rise. The party has disowned the remark saying neither the BJP, nor the government agrees with such comments.
    www.ndtv.com
  • I Said Have 4 Children, Not 40 Puppies: BJP's Sadhvi Prachi
    India News | Reported by Ketki Angre; Edited by Amit Chaturvedi | Monday February 2, 2015
    Despite the Prime Minister's private warnings to his party to restrain from controversial comments, a new hate speech has been delivered by the BJP's Sadhvi Prachi.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 'Raat Gayi, Baat Gayi': BJP's Sakshi Maharaj Expresses No Regret
    India News | Edited by Abhinav Bhatt | Thursday January 8, 2015
    Sakshi Maharaj of the ruling BJP has a flip explanation, not regret, for declaring that Hindu women should have at least four children to "protect" their religion - "Raat gayi, baat gayi (As time passed, the matter also ended)" he said, adding that his statement was made at a religious and not political gathering.
    www.ndtv.com

'4 Children Controversy' - 2 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com