Blast At Delhi High Court
- All
- News
- Videos
- Photos
-
Court Asks Delhi University To Consider Admission Of Blast Victim's Son
- Monday September 18, 2017
- Delhi News | Press Trust of India
The Delhi High Court today asked Delhi University's School of Open Learning (SOL) to sympathetically consider the admission application of a youth, who had lost his father in the September 7, 2011 terror attack at the high court's gate.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bomb Hoax At Delhi High Court, SWAT Teams, Fire Engines At Spot
- Thursday August 17, 2017
- Delhi News | Edited by Shylaja Varma
The Delhi High Court is on high alert after a bomb threat was received earlier this morning. The Police Control Room received a call at 10:54 am from north east Delhi saying there would be a blast at the High Court in an hour. The call has been declared a hoax.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Patna blasts: 4th suspect arrested in Ranchi, linked to 2011 Delhi blast
- Thursday October 31, 2013
- India News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Investigations into the Patna blasts targeting Narendra Modi's rally on Sunday have led to the arrest of a suspect who is believed to have been involved in the 2011 blast at the Delhi High Court, in which 11 people were killed and over 80 injured.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Victims of Delhi High Court blast remembered
- Friday September 7, 2012
- Delhi News | Press Trust of India
Tearful relatives and friends remembered the victims of the Delhi High Court blast on its first anniversary today, accusing the government of failing to deliver on promises of compensation. The relatives, who gathered at the High Court premises, complained that they were promised jobs and other facilities but claimed government did nothing for the...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Photo of 17-year-old from Kashmir linked to Delhi blast
- Monday June 11, 2012
- India News | Reported by Zafar Iqbal, Nitin Gokhale
A photograph of a young man brandishing a gun is allegedly that of a 17-year-old from Kashmir who played a key role in the blast at the Delhi High Court in September last year. 18 people were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Loopholes in security at the High Court
- Thursday December 22, 2011
- Karnataka News | Express News Service
After the Delhi High Court blast on September 7, the security at the Karnataka High Court had been beefed up, besides introducing new security measures. But these days we hardly see gunmen in the High Court premises.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Rs 10 lakh relief for Sep 7 blast victims: Court
- Wednesday September 21, 2011
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday directed the central and Delhi governments to pay compensation of Rs.10 lakh each to the families of those killed and those permanently incapacitated in the Sep 7 blast at the Delhi High Court here.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Terror attack on Hyderabad firm foiled in 2010: Chidambaram
- Thursday September 15, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
Home Minister P Chidambaram today addressed concerns about recent terror attacks in New Delhi and Mumbai. Mr Chidambaram referred to the bomb blasts in Mumbai in July and last week's explosion at the High Court in Delhi as "a blot on our record."
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi blast: Another victim dies, toll rises to 14
- Thursday September 15, 2011
- India News | Press Trust of India
A 34-year-old victim of the Delhi High Court blast succumbed to injuries at a hospital here this morning, taking the toll in the terror attack to 14. Mridul Bakshi, who was seriously injured in the blast on September 7, died around 4 AM, doctors at the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi blast suspect detained in Kolkata
- Wednesday September 14, 2011
- India News | Press Trust of India
A person with injuries and suspected to be connected with the Delhi High Court blast has been arrested after he failed to give details about himself at a hospital in West Bengal's Howrah district, police said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Why were there no CCTVs at Delhi High Court? Chidambaram explains
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
Why were there no Close Circuit TVs at the nine gates of the Delhi High Court, in the heart of the national capital and a stone's throw from important places like Parliament House, India Gate and the Supreme Court? The Home Minister had an answer today: There were none because the Public Works Department (PWD) dragged its feet.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Third email received for Delhi High Court blast
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
An email was sent to the website of the Delhi Police hours after Wednesday's terror attack at the Delhi High Court. The email allegedly contains a code that, according to the sender, has details of where the next attack will take place. "The numbers read as Ahmedabad," said Home Minister P Chidambaram, who described the contents of the email as "si...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi High Court blast: 'Promising leads,' says Chidambaram
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
More than 48 hours after a high-intensity blast at the Delhi High Court killed 13 people, there has been no breakthrough in the case. But Home Minister P Chidambaram said today that there were promising leads, though not yet conclusive leads, that were being pursued round-the-clock. He said all intelligence was being followed seriously till proved ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi court blast: Bomb dissimilar to the one used in May
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | Sidharth Pandey
The Delhi police believes that the bomb used this week at the Delhi High Court is dissimilar to a bomb that exploded in a parking lot at the same courthouse in May this year.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Third email on Delhi High Court blast claims to offer code for next attack
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | Sudhi Ranjan Sen
An email sent to the website of the Delhi Police hours after Wednesday's terror attack at the Delhi High Court has been traced to Moscow. The email, allegedly sent on behalf of terror group Indian Mujahideen, offers a code that warns of the next attack. "The numbers read as Ahmedabad," said Home Minister P Chidambaram, who described the contents of...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Court Asks Delhi University To Consider Admission Of Blast Victim's Son
- Monday September 18, 2017
- Delhi News | Press Trust of India
The Delhi High Court today asked Delhi University's School of Open Learning (SOL) to sympathetically consider the admission application of a youth, who had lost his father in the September 7, 2011 terror attack at the high court's gate.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bomb Hoax At Delhi High Court, SWAT Teams, Fire Engines At Spot
- Thursday August 17, 2017
- Delhi News | Edited by Shylaja Varma
The Delhi High Court is on high alert after a bomb threat was received earlier this morning. The Police Control Room received a call at 10:54 am from north east Delhi saying there would be a blast at the High Court in an hour. The call has been declared a hoax.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Patna blasts: 4th suspect arrested in Ranchi, linked to 2011 Delhi blast
- Thursday October 31, 2013
- India News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Investigations into the Patna blasts targeting Narendra Modi's rally on Sunday have led to the arrest of a suspect who is believed to have been involved in the 2011 blast at the Delhi High Court, in which 11 people were killed and over 80 injured.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Victims of Delhi High Court blast remembered
- Friday September 7, 2012
- Delhi News | Press Trust of India
Tearful relatives and friends remembered the victims of the Delhi High Court blast on its first anniversary today, accusing the government of failing to deliver on promises of compensation. The relatives, who gathered at the High Court premises, complained that they were promised jobs and other facilities but claimed government did nothing for the...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Photo of 17-year-old from Kashmir linked to Delhi blast
- Monday June 11, 2012
- India News | Reported by Zafar Iqbal, Nitin Gokhale
A photograph of a young man brandishing a gun is allegedly that of a 17-year-old from Kashmir who played a key role in the blast at the Delhi High Court in September last year. 18 people were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Loopholes in security at the High Court
- Thursday December 22, 2011
- Karnataka News | Express News Service
After the Delhi High Court blast on September 7, the security at the Karnataka High Court had been beefed up, besides introducing new security measures. But these days we hardly see gunmen in the High Court premises.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Rs 10 lakh relief for Sep 7 blast victims: Court
- Wednesday September 21, 2011
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday directed the central and Delhi governments to pay compensation of Rs.10 lakh each to the families of those killed and those permanently incapacitated in the Sep 7 blast at the Delhi High Court here.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Terror attack on Hyderabad firm foiled in 2010: Chidambaram
- Thursday September 15, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
Home Minister P Chidambaram today addressed concerns about recent terror attacks in New Delhi and Mumbai. Mr Chidambaram referred to the bomb blasts in Mumbai in July and last week's explosion at the High Court in Delhi as "a blot on our record."
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi blast: Another victim dies, toll rises to 14
- Thursday September 15, 2011
- India News | Press Trust of India
A 34-year-old victim of the Delhi High Court blast succumbed to injuries at a hospital here this morning, taking the toll in the terror attack to 14. Mridul Bakshi, who was seriously injured in the blast on September 7, died around 4 AM, doctors at the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi blast suspect detained in Kolkata
- Wednesday September 14, 2011
- India News | Press Trust of India
A person with injuries and suspected to be connected with the Delhi High Court blast has been arrested after he failed to give details about himself at a hospital in West Bengal's Howrah district, police said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Why were there no CCTVs at Delhi High Court? Chidambaram explains
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
Why were there no Close Circuit TVs at the nine gates of the Delhi High Court, in the heart of the national capital and a stone's throw from important places like Parliament House, India Gate and the Supreme Court? The Home Minister had an answer today: There were none because the Public Works Department (PWD) dragged its feet.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Third email received for Delhi High Court blast
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
An email was sent to the website of the Delhi Police hours after Wednesday's terror attack at the Delhi High Court. The email allegedly contains a code that, according to the sender, has details of where the next attack will take place. "The numbers read as Ahmedabad," said Home Minister P Chidambaram, who described the contents of the email as "si...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi High Court blast: 'Promising leads,' says Chidambaram
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
More than 48 hours after a high-intensity blast at the Delhi High Court killed 13 people, there has been no breakthrough in the case. But Home Minister P Chidambaram said today that there were promising leads, though not yet conclusive leads, that were being pursued round-the-clock. He said all intelligence was being followed seriously till proved ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi court blast: Bomb dissimilar to the one used in May
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | Sidharth Pandey
The Delhi police believes that the bomb used this week at the Delhi High Court is dissimilar to a bomb that exploded in a parking lot at the same courthouse in May this year.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Third email on Delhi High Court blast claims to offer code for next attack
- Friday September 9, 2011
- India News | Sudhi Ranjan Sen
An email sent to the website of the Delhi Police hours after Wednesday's terror attack at the Delhi High Court has been traced to Moscow. The email, allegedly sent on behalf of terror group Indian Mujahideen, offers a code that warns of the next attack. "The numbers read as Ahmedabad," said Home Minister P Chidambaram, who described the contents of...
-
www.ndtv.com