Haryana Boy Murder
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Teen Killed Boy, 11, In Madrassa To Defame It, Didn't Want To Study: Cops
- Monday September 12, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The police on Sunday said they have solved the murder case of an 11-year-old boy who was found dead inside a madrassa in Haryana's Nuh and apprehended a 13-year-old student.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
11-Year-Old Missing Haryana Boy Found Dead In Madrasa: Police
- Monday September 5, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The boy went missing from the same Madrasa on Saturday and police recovered his decomposed body from an old room adjoining the prayer hall on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Examine Juvenility Of Accused: Supreme Court On Gurgaon Schoolboy's Death
- Wednesday July 13, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Wednesday said a juvenile accused of killing a seven-year-old child at a private school in Haryana's Gurgaon district in 2017 be examined afresh to ascertain whether he should be tried as an adult or not for the alleged crime.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
No Bail For Teen Who Allegedly Killed 7-Year-Old At Gurgaon School
- Wednesday September 2, 2020
- India News | Press Trust India
The Supreme Court on Wednesday denied the bail plea of a teen accused of killing a 7-year-old boy at a private school in Gurgaon. A three-judge bench headed by Justice RF Nariman dismissed the plea, which had challenged the Punjab and Haryana High Court order.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Father Moves Court Seeking De-Affiliation Of School In Gurgaon Boy Murder
- Friday September 7, 2018
- India News | Press Trust of India
The father of seven-year-old boy, who was murdered at a private school in Gurgaon last year, Friday approached the Punjab and Haryana High Court seeking de-affiliation of the school branch by the CBSE.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Class 12 Student, Suspect In Haryana Teen's Rape And Murder, Found Dead
- Wednesday January 17, 2018
- India News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
A Class 12 student suspected to be involved in the rape, torture and murder of a 15-year-old in Haryana's Jind, was found dead last night in the Bhakra canal.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Conductor Accused Of Killing Pradyuman Thakur Walks Out Of Jail
- Wednesday November 22, 2017
- Delhi News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Ashok Kumar, the bus conductor who had been in jail for more than two months after being arrested for the murder of seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur walked out of Haryana's Bhondsi jail this evening. The 35-year-old father of two had been arrested by the Gurgaon police hours after the boy was found outside the toilet of Gurgaon's Ryan International ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Haryana Minister Told Us Not To Demand CBI Probe, Claims Pradyuman's Father
- Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Indo-Asian News Service
A day before Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced a CBI probe into the murder of a Class 2 student in Gurgaon, Haryana cabinet minister Rao Narbir Singh told the family not to demand a CBI probe, the boy's father said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Pradyuman Thakur Killing, 4 Cops Being Investigated For Fudging Evidence
- Monday November 13, 2017
- Gurgaon News | NDTV News Desk
As the CBI investigates a Class 11 student for the murder of Pradyuman Thakur at the Ryan International School in Gurgaon, the role of four policemen has emerged in the alleged fudging of evidence to incriminate a schoolbus conductor for the crime.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Class 11 Student Became CBI's Suspect A Month Ago, His Home Was Searched
- Saturday November 11, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Reported by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
In the Pradyuman Murder case, a Class 11 student accused of killing seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur at the Ryan International School in Gurgaon last month had been the CBI's main suspect for over a month, sources say. Six days after filing a case, the CBI or Central Bureau of Investigation searched the 16-year-old boy's home and seized "some items"...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Gurgaon School Murder Twist Proves Cops Messed Up Investigation: Sources
- Wednesday November 8, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Two months after a schoolbus conductor was arrested for the murder of a Class 2 student at Ryan International School near Delhi, a senior student has been detained by the CBI.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
High Court Judge Refuses To Hear Pintos' Bail Matter; No Stay On Arrest
- Tuesday September 26, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Indo-Asian News Service
A judge of the Punjab and Haryana High Court on Monday refused to hear the anticipatory bail plea moved by the trustees of Ryan International School in light of the CBI taking over investigation in the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ryan School Owners Fail To Get Protection From Arrest In Student Murder Case
- Wednesday September 20, 2017
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The owners of Ryan International School, where a seven-year-old boy was murdered earlier this month, failed to get protection from arrest today as the Punjab and Haryana High Court issued notice to Haryana on their request for bail and posted the case to Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
High Court Judge Recuses Himself From Hearing Bail Plea Of Ryan School Trustees
- Wednesday September 20, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
Punjab and Haryana High Court judge, Justice AB Chaudhari on Tuesday recused himself from hearing the anticipatory bail plea of three trustees of Ryan International School in connection with the murder of a boy in its Gurugram school.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Haryana Government Seeks CBI Probe In Ryan International School Murder
- Wednesday September 20, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The Haryana government has written to the Centre seeking a CBI probe into the gruesome murder of a seven-year old boy at Gurgaon's Ryan International School, a senior official said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Teen Killed Boy, 11, In Madrassa To Defame It, Didn't Want To Study: Cops
- Monday September 12, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The police on Sunday said they have solved the murder case of an 11-year-old boy who was found dead inside a madrassa in Haryana's Nuh and apprehended a 13-year-old student.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
11-Year-Old Missing Haryana Boy Found Dead In Madrasa: Police
- Monday September 5, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The boy went missing from the same Madrasa on Saturday and police recovered his decomposed body from an old room adjoining the prayer hall on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Examine Juvenility Of Accused: Supreme Court On Gurgaon Schoolboy's Death
- Wednesday July 13, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Wednesday said a juvenile accused of killing a seven-year-old child at a private school in Haryana's Gurgaon district in 2017 be examined afresh to ascertain whether he should be tried as an adult or not for the alleged crime.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
No Bail For Teen Who Allegedly Killed 7-Year-Old At Gurgaon School
- Wednesday September 2, 2020
- India News | Press Trust India
The Supreme Court on Wednesday denied the bail plea of a teen accused of killing a 7-year-old boy at a private school in Gurgaon. A three-judge bench headed by Justice RF Nariman dismissed the plea, which had challenged the Punjab and Haryana High Court order.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Father Moves Court Seeking De-Affiliation Of School In Gurgaon Boy Murder
- Friday September 7, 2018
- India News | Press Trust of India
The father of seven-year-old boy, who was murdered at a private school in Gurgaon last year, Friday approached the Punjab and Haryana High Court seeking de-affiliation of the school branch by the CBSE.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Class 12 Student, Suspect In Haryana Teen's Rape And Murder, Found Dead
- Wednesday January 17, 2018
- India News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
A Class 12 student suspected to be involved in the rape, torture and murder of a 15-year-old in Haryana's Jind, was found dead last night in the Bhakra canal.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Conductor Accused Of Killing Pradyuman Thakur Walks Out Of Jail
- Wednesday November 22, 2017
- Delhi News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Ashok Kumar, the bus conductor who had been in jail for more than two months after being arrested for the murder of seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur walked out of Haryana's Bhondsi jail this evening. The 35-year-old father of two had been arrested by the Gurgaon police hours after the boy was found outside the toilet of Gurgaon's Ryan International ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Haryana Minister Told Us Not To Demand CBI Probe, Claims Pradyuman's Father
- Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Indo-Asian News Service
A day before Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced a CBI probe into the murder of a Class 2 student in Gurgaon, Haryana cabinet minister Rao Narbir Singh told the family not to demand a CBI probe, the boy's father said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Pradyuman Thakur Killing, 4 Cops Being Investigated For Fudging Evidence
- Monday November 13, 2017
- Gurgaon News | NDTV News Desk
As the CBI investigates a Class 11 student for the murder of Pradyuman Thakur at the Ryan International School in Gurgaon, the role of four policemen has emerged in the alleged fudging of evidence to incriminate a schoolbus conductor for the crime.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Class 11 Student Became CBI's Suspect A Month Ago, His Home Was Searched
- Saturday November 11, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Reported by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
In the Pradyuman Murder case, a Class 11 student accused of killing seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur at the Ryan International School in Gurgaon last month had been the CBI's main suspect for over a month, sources say. Six days after filing a case, the CBI or Central Bureau of Investigation searched the 16-year-old boy's home and seized "some items"...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Gurgaon School Murder Twist Proves Cops Messed Up Investigation: Sources
- Wednesday November 8, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Two months after a schoolbus conductor was arrested for the murder of a Class 2 student at Ryan International School near Delhi, a senior student has been detained by the CBI.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
High Court Judge Refuses To Hear Pintos' Bail Matter; No Stay On Arrest
- Tuesday September 26, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Indo-Asian News Service
A judge of the Punjab and Haryana High Court on Monday refused to hear the anticipatory bail plea moved by the trustees of Ryan International School in light of the CBI taking over investigation in the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ryan School Owners Fail To Get Protection From Arrest In Student Murder Case
- Wednesday September 20, 2017
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The owners of Ryan International School, where a seven-year-old boy was murdered earlier this month, failed to get protection from arrest today as the Punjab and Haryana High Court issued notice to Haryana on their request for bail and posted the case to Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
High Court Judge Recuses Himself From Hearing Bail Plea Of Ryan School Trustees
- Wednesday September 20, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
Punjab and Haryana High Court judge, Justice AB Chaudhari on Tuesday recused himself from hearing the anticipatory bail plea of three trustees of Ryan International School in connection with the murder of a boy in its Gurugram school.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Haryana Government Seeks CBI Probe In Ryan International School Murder
- Wednesday September 20, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The Haryana government has written to the Centre seeking a CBI probe into the gruesome murder of a seven-year old boy at Gurgaon's Ryan International School, a senior official said today.
-
www.ndtv.com