Indian Side India China Border
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Satellite Pics: China's New Base Near Pangong Lake "Unlike Any Other Site"
- Monday October 14, 2024
- World News | Written by Vishnu Som
Senior Indian military sources who have analysed satellite imagery of a new Chinese base on the North bank of the Pangong Lake say that the site ''is unlike any other site'' that lies on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual control.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Hold 19th Round Of Corps Commander Level Talks In Ladakh
- Tuesday August 15, 2023
- India News | Press Trust of India
The 19th round of India-China Corps Commander level meeting was held at the Chushul-Moldo border meeting point on the Indian side on 13-14 August 2023, the Ministry of External Affairs said in a press statement.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Need Border Tourism, Economic Activity To Solve "Remoteness": Top Cops On China
- Thursday January 26, 2023
- India News | Press Trust of India
China has a strong economic and strategic need in the Ladakh sector, which is why it is aggressively building its army to dominate the unfenced locations on the Indian side to lay claim on more areas.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India-China Hold 16th Round Of Talks Over Border Tensions
- Sunday July 17, 2022
- India News | Asian News International
The 16th round of Corps Commander level talks between India and China began on Sunday at the Chushul-Moldo border meeting point on the Indian side, according to the sources.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Foreign Ministers' Moscow Agreement To Guide India, China Border Affairs
- Friday March 12, 2021
- India News | Edited by Harish Pullanoor
The agreement reached during last year's exchanges between Indian Foreign Minister S Jaishankar and his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Moscow should continue to guide the work of the two sides in de-escalation and restoration of peace along the LAC, a meeting of the two countries' teams on border affairs agreed today. The two sides also agreed to c...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India To Clear 45 Investments From China, Likely To Include Great Wall, SAIC: Report
- Monday February 22, 2021
- Written by Reuters
The change in the Indian government's stance follows an improvement in the border situation. Troops who were in eyeball to eyeball confrontation in territory claimed by both sides have been withdrawn, the two countries announced on Sunday.
-
www.carandbike.com
-
Pangong Disengagement Complete, Next Phase Of India-China Talks Today
- Saturday February 20, 2021
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
Senior commanders of the Indian and Chinese armies will meet today for the tenth time to take forward the Galwan Valley disengagement process, official sources have said. This round comes a day after it was revealed that the two militaries had completed the withdrawal of troops and military hardware from the banks of the Pangong lake in Ladakh. Fol...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Prepared To Hold Ground As Long As It Takes": Army Chief On Ladakh Row
- Tuesday January 12, 2021
- India News | ANI
Amid border tension with China, Army chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane on Tuesday said that there has been no decrease in the strength of troops either on the Chinese side or Indian side as far as the friction points are concerned and asserted that issues will be addressed on the basis of mutual and equal security.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
China Calls For Swift Return Of Its Soldier Held In Ladakh: Report
- Sunday January 10, 2021
- India News | Reuters
China has called for the swift return of a soldier who was taken into custody by Indian troops after being apprehended on the Indian side of the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Have A Three-Step Ladakh Cool-Off Plan But No Agreement To Implement It
- Wednesday November 11, 2020
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
India and China have readied a three-phase plan for disengagement in eastern Ladakh where the two sides have been in a stand-off since May this year, senior government sources have said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Hold Eighth Round Of Corps Commander-Level Talks
- Friday November 6, 2020
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Indian Army on Friday strongly insisted on early disengagement of troops by China from all the friction points in eastern Ladakh at the eighth round of Corps Commander-level talks between the two sides that primarily focused on a roadmap for restoration of peace and tranquillity in the region, according to people familiar with the developments.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Army Officers Meet On Border Tension, Talks On For 15 hours
- Wednesday July 15, 2020
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
The latest high-level talks between senior military officers of India and China to discuss the border tension along the Line of Actual Control lasted 15 hours, sources have said. The fourth round of talks involving officers of Lieutenant General level on disengagement along the LAC ended at 2 am, sources said. The marathon meeting started at 11:30 ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
China, India Pullback In A Contested Area In Ladakh Complete: Sources
- Wednesday July 8, 2020
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The 2-km mutual withdrawal of Indian and Chinese troops at Ladakh's Patrol Point 15 in Hot Springs is now complete, sources have said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India-China Border Talks Inconclusive Again, More Meets Needed: Sources
- Wednesday July 1, 2020
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The third round of meeting to resolve the border issue between India and China remained inconclusive, sources indicated, and there will be some more rounds to go. The third senior military-level meeting took place on June 30 at Chusul on the Indian side or the Line of Actual Control -- the de facto border between India and China.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Chinese Side Took Pre-Meditated Action," Foreign Minister Tells China
- Thursday June 18, 2020
- India News | Reported by Kadambini Sharma, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Chinese soldiers took "pre-meditated and planned action" that was directly responsible for Monday's clash at Ladakh's Galwan Valley, in which 20 Indian soldiers died, Foreign Minister S Jaishankar told his China counterpart Wang Yi in a phone conversation today, the first since the massive escalation in border hostilities. The Foreign Minister unde...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Satellite Pics: China's New Base Near Pangong Lake "Unlike Any Other Site"
- Monday October 14, 2024
- World News | Written by Vishnu Som
Senior Indian military sources who have analysed satellite imagery of a new Chinese base on the North bank of the Pangong Lake say that the site ''is unlike any other site'' that lies on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual control.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Hold 19th Round Of Corps Commander Level Talks In Ladakh
- Tuesday August 15, 2023
- India News | Press Trust of India
The 19th round of India-China Corps Commander level meeting was held at the Chushul-Moldo border meeting point on the Indian side on 13-14 August 2023, the Ministry of External Affairs said in a press statement.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Need Border Tourism, Economic Activity To Solve "Remoteness": Top Cops On China
- Thursday January 26, 2023
- India News | Press Trust of India
China has a strong economic and strategic need in the Ladakh sector, which is why it is aggressively building its army to dominate the unfenced locations on the Indian side to lay claim on more areas.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India-China Hold 16th Round Of Talks Over Border Tensions
- Sunday July 17, 2022
- India News | Asian News International
The 16th round of Corps Commander level talks between India and China began on Sunday at the Chushul-Moldo border meeting point on the Indian side, according to the sources.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Foreign Ministers' Moscow Agreement To Guide India, China Border Affairs
- Friday March 12, 2021
- India News | Edited by Harish Pullanoor
The agreement reached during last year's exchanges between Indian Foreign Minister S Jaishankar and his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Moscow should continue to guide the work of the two sides in de-escalation and restoration of peace along the LAC, a meeting of the two countries' teams on border affairs agreed today. The two sides also agreed to c...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India To Clear 45 Investments From China, Likely To Include Great Wall, SAIC: Report
- Monday February 22, 2021
- Written by Reuters
The change in the Indian government's stance follows an improvement in the border situation. Troops who were in eyeball to eyeball confrontation in territory claimed by both sides have been withdrawn, the two countries announced on Sunday.
-
www.carandbike.com
-
Pangong Disengagement Complete, Next Phase Of India-China Talks Today
- Saturday February 20, 2021
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
Senior commanders of the Indian and Chinese armies will meet today for the tenth time to take forward the Galwan Valley disengagement process, official sources have said. This round comes a day after it was revealed that the two militaries had completed the withdrawal of troops and military hardware from the banks of the Pangong lake in Ladakh. Fol...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Prepared To Hold Ground As Long As It Takes": Army Chief On Ladakh Row
- Tuesday January 12, 2021
- India News | ANI
Amid border tension with China, Army chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane on Tuesday said that there has been no decrease in the strength of troops either on the Chinese side or Indian side as far as the friction points are concerned and asserted that issues will be addressed on the basis of mutual and equal security.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
China Calls For Swift Return Of Its Soldier Held In Ladakh: Report
- Sunday January 10, 2021
- India News | Reuters
China has called for the swift return of a soldier who was taken into custody by Indian troops after being apprehended on the Indian side of the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Have A Three-Step Ladakh Cool-Off Plan But No Agreement To Implement It
- Wednesday November 11, 2020
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
India and China have readied a three-phase plan for disengagement in eastern Ladakh where the two sides have been in a stand-off since May this year, senior government sources have said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Hold Eighth Round Of Corps Commander-Level Talks
- Friday November 6, 2020
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Indian Army on Friday strongly insisted on early disengagement of troops by China from all the friction points in eastern Ladakh at the eighth round of Corps Commander-level talks between the two sides that primarily focused on a roadmap for restoration of peace and tranquillity in the region, according to people familiar with the developments.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India, China Army Officers Meet On Border Tension, Talks On For 15 hours
- Wednesday July 15, 2020
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
The latest high-level talks between senior military officers of India and China to discuss the border tension along the Line of Actual Control lasted 15 hours, sources have said. The fourth round of talks involving officers of Lieutenant General level on disengagement along the LAC ended at 2 am, sources said. The marathon meeting started at 11:30 ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
China, India Pullback In A Contested Area In Ladakh Complete: Sources
- Wednesday July 8, 2020
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The 2-km mutual withdrawal of Indian and Chinese troops at Ladakh's Patrol Point 15 in Hot Springs is now complete, sources have said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India-China Border Talks Inconclusive Again, More Meets Needed: Sources
- Wednesday July 1, 2020
- India News | Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The third round of meeting to resolve the border issue between India and China remained inconclusive, sources indicated, and there will be some more rounds to go. The third senior military-level meeting took place on June 30 at Chusul on the Indian side or the Line of Actual Control -- the de facto border between India and China.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Chinese Side Took Pre-Meditated Action," Foreign Minister Tells China
- Thursday June 18, 2020
- India News | Reported by Kadambini Sharma, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Chinese soldiers took "pre-meditated and planned action" that was directly responsible for Monday's clash at Ladakh's Galwan Valley, in which 20 Indian soldiers died, Foreign Minister S Jaishankar told his China counterpart Wang Yi in a phone conversation today, the first since the massive escalation in border hostilities. The Foreign Minister unde...
-
www.ndtv.com