Khost Base Attack
- All
- News
-
Car Bomb Detonates Near US Military Base In Backdrop Of Jim Mattis Visit
- Monday April 24, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Suspected Taliban terrorists on Monday attacked a US-operated base in Afghanistan's eastern province of Khost, officials said, but gave few immediate details of an assault that coincided with a visit to Kabul by US Secretary of Defense James Mattis.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
1 Killed In Car Bomb Attack At Afghan Military Base
- Friday March 17, 2017
- World News | Reuters
A suicide car bomb detonated near an army base in the eastern Afghan province of Khost on Friday, killing one soldier and wounding several before the army repelled at attack on the base by four gunmen, the district chief said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Gunmen Attack Military Airport In Eastern Afghanistan
- Sunday March 12, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Khost police spokesman Faizullah Ghairat said that three militants had attacked the base, close to the border with Pakistan. One had been killed, while two others were still holding out, he said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Declassified US Document Suggests Pak ISI Link To Attack On CIA Agents
- Friday April 15, 2016
- World News | Reuters
A Pakistani intelligence officer paid $200,000 to an extremist network to facilitate a deadly suicide bomb attack on CIA operatives at a base in Afghanistan in 2009, according to a declassified US government document obtained by an independent research group.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Suicide Car Bombing Kills 18 Near US Military Base in Afghanistan
- Monday July 13, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
At least 18 people were killed on Sunday in a suicide car bomb attack near a military base in Afghanistan's eastern province of Khost, where Afghan and foreign soldiers are stationed, authorities said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Three Afghans dead in new blast at US base in Afghan east
- Wednesday December 26, 2012
- World News | Reuters
A suicide bomber killed three people in an attack on a US base in Afghanistan on Wednesday, the same base that is believed to be used by the CIA and which a suicide bomber attacked three years ago killing seven CIA employees.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
New generation of tech-savvy Taliban fighters
- Wednesday July 25, 2012
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Once seen as uneducated thugs, the Taliban are producing dangerous new fighters who use the latest digital technology to plan and publicise attacks against NATO and Afghan forces, analysts say. The militants recently released a video of a June 1 attack on a US military base in the eastern province of Khost, on the border with Pakistan, showcasing ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CIA was warned about man who bombed Afghan base, inquiry finds
- Wednesday October 20, 2010
- World News | Mark Mazzetti, New York Times
Three weeks before a Jordanian double agent set off a bomb at a remote Central Intelligence Agency base in eastern Afghanistan last December, a CIA officer in Jordan received warnings that the man might be working for Al Qaeda, according to an investigation into the deadly attack.But the CIA officer did not tell his bosses of suspicions -- brought ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Car Bomb Detonates Near US Military Base In Backdrop Of Jim Mattis Visit
- Monday April 24, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Suspected Taliban terrorists on Monday attacked a US-operated base in Afghanistan's eastern province of Khost, officials said, but gave few immediate details of an assault that coincided with a visit to Kabul by US Secretary of Defense James Mattis.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
1 Killed In Car Bomb Attack At Afghan Military Base
- Friday March 17, 2017
- World News | Reuters
A suicide car bomb detonated near an army base in the eastern Afghan province of Khost on Friday, killing one soldier and wounding several before the army repelled at attack on the base by four gunmen, the district chief said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Gunmen Attack Military Airport In Eastern Afghanistan
- Sunday March 12, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Khost police spokesman Faizullah Ghairat said that three militants had attacked the base, close to the border with Pakistan. One had been killed, while two others were still holding out, he said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Declassified US Document Suggests Pak ISI Link To Attack On CIA Agents
- Friday April 15, 2016
- World News | Reuters
A Pakistani intelligence officer paid $200,000 to an extremist network to facilitate a deadly suicide bomb attack on CIA operatives at a base in Afghanistan in 2009, according to a declassified US government document obtained by an independent research group.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Suicide Car Bombing Kills 18 Near US Military Base in Afghanistan
- Monday July 13, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
At least 18 people were killed on Sunday in a suicide car bomb attack near a military base in Afghanistan's eastern province of Khost, where Afghan and foreign soldiers are stationed, authorities said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Three Afghans dead in new blast at US base in Afghan east
- Wednesday December 26, 2012
- World News | Reuters
A suicide bomber killed three people in an attack on a US base in Afghanistan on Wednesday, the same base that is believed to be used by the CIA and which a suicide bomber attacked three years ago killing seven CIA employees.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
New generation of tech-savvy Taliban fighters
- Wednesday July 25, 2012
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Once seen as uneducated thugs, the Taliban are producing dangerous new fighters who use the latest digital technology to plan and publicise attacks against NATO and Afghan forces, analysts say. The militants recently released a video of a June 1 attack on a US military base in the eastern province of Khost, on the border with Pakistan, showcasing ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CIA was warned about man who bombed Afghan base, inquiry finds
- Wednesday October 20, 2010
- World News | Mark Mazzetti, New York Times
Three weeks before a Jordanian double agent set off a bomb at a remote Central Intelligence Agency base in eastern Afghanistan last December, a CIA officer in Jordan received warnings that the man might be working for Al Qaeda, according to an investigation into the deadly attack.But the CIA officer did not tell his bosses of suspicions -- brought ...
-
www.ndtv.com