Loop 2g Case
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Delhi High Court Issues Notice to Essar, Loop Promoters for Cheating DoT
- Friday April 20, 2018
- Indo-Asian News Service
The CBI told Delhi High Court that the trial court had failed to appreciate the evidence which proved that the accused had hatched a conspiracy to cheat the DoT for obtaining spectrum licence.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
2G case: A Raja accuses Attorney General GE Vahanvati of telling untruths against him
- Sunday March 24, 2013
- India News | Press Trust of India
Former Telecom Minister A Raja, the main accused in 2G spectrum scam, has told the Joint Parliamentary Committee that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was in the loop over policy decisions and has accused Attorney General G E Vahanvati of telling a "series of untruths" against him.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Foreign telcos can't claim damages from government in 2G case: AG
- Wednesday December 5, 2012
- Business |
In a setback to foreign telecom players such as Sistema and Telenor, Attorney General Goolam Essaji Vahanvati is believed to have reiterated his earlier stand that such players cannot claim damages for cancellation of their 2G licences by an order of the Apex Court.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G case: No offence made out against us, says Essar
- Thursday May 10, 2012
- Business |
The promoters of Essar Group on Wednesday told a Delhi court that the government has not found any irregularity and illegality in granting 2G licences to Loop Telecom.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G: Essar, Loop promoters appear before court, move bail pleas
- Saturday March 31, 2012
- India News | Press Trust of India
Promoters of Essar Group and Loop Telecom, named as accused in a case flowing out of the 2G scam, today appeared before a Delhi court. Essar group promoters Ravi and Anshuman Ruia and Loop Telecom promoters I P Khaitan and Kiran Khaitan moved their bail pleas after they appeared before Special CBI Judge O P Saini.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G case: Court exempts Ruias, Khaitans from personal appearance
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- India News | Press Trust of India
Promoters of Essar Group, Anshuman and Ravi Ruia and Loop Telecom promoters I P Khaitan and Kiran Khaitan, were today granted exemption from personal appearance by a Delhi court, which had summoned them as accused in the 2G case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G: Ruias, Khaitans exempted from personal appearance in CBI court till 17th March
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- Business |
A special CBI court hearing the 2G spectrum case exempted members of the Ruia and Khaitan families from appearing before it till 17 March.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G case: Loop, Essar promoters granted exemption from personal appearance
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
The lawyers of the promoters of Loop Telecom and Essar Group appeared before the Patiala House court in Delhi today in connection with the 2G case. The promoters, Ravi Ruia and Anshuman Ruia, promoters of Essar, I P Khaitan and Kiran Khaitan, promoters of Loop Telecom, and Vikas Saraf, Director (Strategy and Planning), Essar, failed to appear yet a...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G scam: Ruias, Khaitans asked to appear before court on February 22
- Friday January 27, 2012
- Business |
The promoters of Essar and Loop Telecom have been asked to appear before the Delhi court handling the trial of the telecom scam on 22 February. The group of four was meant to be present in court today, but lawyers for their companies said that summons issued to them had been sent to the wrong address.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G scam: Ruias, Khaitans skip court appearance, fresh summons issued for Feb 22
- Friday January 27, 2012
- India News | Neha Khanna
2G case: The Ruias and Khaitans, who are the promoters of Essar and Loop respectively, have ignored a summons to appear in the Delhi court that's handling the trial of the telecom scam. Their lawyers said the summons had been sent to the Delhi homes of the two families, though they are NRIs and their official residences are in Dubai.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ruias, Khaitans in Dubai; CBI says they've ignored summons
- Wednesday January 11, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
The Ruias and the Khaitans, both named in the telecom scam, have left the country, provoking concern among the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) which has filed a chargesheet against them in the telecom scam. The Ruias are the promoters of Essar; Loop is promoted by Kiran Khaitan and her husband I P Khaitan.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi High Court Issues Notice to Essar, Loop Promoters for Cheating DoT
- Friday April 20, 2018
- Indo-Asian News Service
The CBI told Delhi High Court that the trial court had failed to appreciate the evidence which proved that the accused had hatched a conspiracy to cheat the DoT for obtaining spectrum licence.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
2G case: A Raja accuses Attorney General GE Vahanvati of telling untruths against him
- Sunday March 24, 2013
- India News | Press Trust of India
Former Telecom Minister A Raja, the main accused in 2G spectrum scam, has told the Joint Parliamentary Committee that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was in the loop over policy decisions and has accused Attorney General G E Vahanvati of telling a "series of untruths" against him.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Foreign telcos can't claim damages from government in 2G case: AG
- Wednesday December 5, 2012
- Business |
In a setback to foreign telecom players such as Sistema and Telenor, Attorney General Goolam Essaji Vahanvati is believed to have reiterated his earlier stand that such players cannot claim damages for cancellation of their 2G licences by an order of the Apex Court.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G case: No offence made out against us, says Essar
- Thursday May 10, 2012
- Business |
The promoters of Essar Group on Wednesday told a Delhi court that the government has not found any irregularity and illegality in granting 2G licences to Loop Telecom.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G: Essar, Loop promoters appear before court, move bail pleas
- Saturday March 31, 2012
- India News | Press Trust of India
Promoters of Essar Group and Loop Telecom, named as accused in a case flowing out of the 2G scam, today appeared before a Delhi court. Essar group promoters Ravi and Anshuman Ruia and Loop Telecom promoters I P Khaitan and Kiran Khaitan moved their bail pleas after they appeared before Special CBI Judge O P Saini.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G case: Court exempts Ruias, Khaitans from personal appearance
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- India News | Press Trust of India
Promoters of Essar Group, Anshuman and Ravi Ruia and Loop Telecom promoters I P Khaitan and Kiran Khaitan, were today granted exemption from personal appearance by a Delhi court, which had summoned them as accused in the 2G case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G: Ruias, Khaitans exempted from personal appearance in CBI court till 17th March
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- Business |
A special CBI court hearing the 2G spectrum case exempted members of the Ruia and Khaitan families from appearing before it till 17 March.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G case: Loop, Essar promoters granted exemption from personal appearance
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
The lawyers of the promoters of Loop Telecom and Essar Group appeared before the Patiala House court in Delhi today in connection with the 2G case. The promoters, Ravi Ruia and Anshuman Ruia, promoters of Essar, I P Khaitan and Kiran Khaitan, promoters of Loop Telecom, and Vikas Saraf, Director (Strategy and Planning), Essar, failed to appear yet a...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G scam: Ruias, Khaitans asked to appear before court on February 22
- Friday January 27, 2012
- Business |
The promoters of Essar and Loop Telecom have been asked to appear before the Delhi court handling the trial of the telecom scam on 22 February. The group of four was meant to be present in court today, but lawyers for their companies said that summons issued to them had been sent to the wrong address.
-
www.ndtv.com/business
-
2G scam: Ruias, Khaitans skip court appearance, fresh summons issued for Feb 22
- Friday January 27, 2012
- India News | Neha Khanna
2G case: The Ruias and Khaitans, who are the promoters of Essar and Loop respectively, have ignored a summons to appear in the Delhi court that's handling the trial of the telecom scam. Their lawyers said the summons had been sent to the Delhi homes of the two families, though they are NRIs and their official residences are in Dubai.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ruias, Khaitans in Dubai; CBI says they've ignored summons
- Wednesday January 11, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
The Ruias and the Khaitans, both named in the telecom scam, have left the country, provoking concern among the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) which has filed a chargesheet against them in the telecom scam. The Ruias are the promoters of Essar; Loop is promoted by Kiran Khaitan and her husband I P Khaitan.
-
www.ndtv.com