Merchandiser Pulls Out
- All
- News
-
The Merch Awakens: Star Wars Blitz Before Film Opens
- Friday November 6, 2015
- Entertainment | Agence France-Presse
Disney is pulling out all the stops ahead of the hotly-anticipated release of the next film in the blockbuster Star Wars series, with a massive merchandising blitz expected to reap billions of dollars. The push to drive up excitement for the film began in earnest in September
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
CWG new blow: Merchandising firm opts out
- Friday August 13, 2010
- Sports News | NDTV Correspondent
Premier Brands, the company contracted to produce the merchandising for the Commonwealth Games, has pulled out of its contract. The exit is tinged with the mismanagement that has become the hallmark of those handling the Games.Premier came on board on May 19, but the company says four delays so far have cost it mammoth losses. Items were meant to g...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CWG: Merchandise partners to pull out?
- Wednesday August 11, 2010
- Sports News | NDTV Correspondent
The Commonwealth Games have high quality official merchandise, but it is all lying locked up. Now, with the losses mounting day by day, Premier Brands, the official merchandising and licensing partner of the games is contemplating a pull out. Company chairman Suresh Kumar who is not willing to come on camera says he has given the Organising Committ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
The Merch Awakens: Star Wars Blitz Before Film Opens
- Friday November 6, 2015
- Entertainment | Agence France-Presse
Disney is pulling out all the stops ahead of the hotly-anticipated release of the next film in the blockbuster Star Wars series, with a massive merchandising blitz expected to reap billions of dollars. The push to drive up excitement for the film began in earnest in September
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
CWG new blow: Merchandising firm opts out
- Friday August 13, 2010
- Sports News | NDTV Correspondent
Premier Brands, the company contracted to produce the merchandising for the Commonwealth Games, has pulled out of its contract. The exit is tinged with the mismanagement that has become the hallmark of those handling the Games.Premier came on board on May 19, but the company says four delays so far have cost it mammoth losses. Items were meant to g...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CWG: Merchandise partners to pull out?
- Wednesday August 11, 2010
- Sports News | NDTV Correspondent
The Commonwealth Games have high quality official merchandise, but it is all lying locked up. Now, with the losses mounting day by day, Premier Brands, the official merchandising and licensing partner of the games is contemplating a pull out. Company chairman Suresh Kumar who is not willing to come on camera says he has given the Organising Committ...
-
www.ndtv.com