Mumbai Terror Attack Accused Gets Bail
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Appeal Delayed Against Bail For 26/11 Mastermind Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi
- Monday December 22, 2014
- India News | Agence France-Presse
A Pakistani government prosecutor said Monday he had been forced to delay his appeal against a court order which grants bail to the alleged mastermind of the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Wake of Peshawar Attack, 26/11 Accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi Gets Bail
- Friday December 19, 2014
- Cheat Sheet | Agencies
India has said it cannot accept the bail granted to 26/11 accused Lashkar-e-Taiba co-founder and commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, by a court in Pakistan. The court's order comes as Pakistan pledged to root out terror in the wake of the Taliban massacre at the Peshawar school in which over 130 children died. The prosecuting authorities in Pakistan s...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
26/11 Accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi Gets Bail: Decision Unfortunate, India Provided Enough Evidence, Says Rajnath Singh
- Thursday December 18, 2014
- Who Said What | NDTV.com
Top Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, accused of plotting the 26/11 terror attack on Mumbai in 2008, has been granted bail by an anti-terror court in Pakistan, a day after the country's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif pledged to root out terrorism.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Appeal Delayed Against Bail For 26/11 Mastermind Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi
- Monday December 22, 2014
- India News | Agence France-Presse
A Pakistani government prosecutor said Monday he had been forced to delay his appeal against a court order which grants bail to the alleged mastermind of the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Wake of Peshawar Attack, 26/11 Accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi Gets Bail
- Friday December 19, 2014
- Cheat Sheet | Agencies
India has said it cannot accept the bail granted to 26/11 accused Lashkar-e-Taiba co-founder and commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, by a court in Pakistan. The court's order comes as Pakistan pledged to root out terror in the wake of the Taliban massacre at the Peshawar school in which over 130 children died. The prosecuting authorities in Pakistan s...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
26/11 Accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi Gets Bail: Decision Unfortunate, India Provided Enough Evidence, Says Rajnath Singh
- Thursday December 18, 2014
- Who Said What | NDTV.com
Top Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, accused of plotting the 26/11 terror attack on Mumbai in 2008, has been granted bail by an anti-terror court in Pakistan, a day after the country's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif pledged to root out terrorism.
-
www.ndtv.com