Nashik Blast
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Death Count In Thane Factory Explosion Case Rises To 13, 2 Owners Arrested
- Friday May 24, 2024
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
The death count in the blast-cum-blaze in Amudan Chemical Pvt Ltd in Dombivli city of Maharashtra's Thane climbed to 13 on Friday even as the police tracked down the two on the run owner-directors from Thane and Nashik, an official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Team Uddhav Leader Seen Dancing With Dawood Aide, D Fadnavis Orders Probe
- Friday December 15, 2023
- India News | Asian News International
The Maharashtra government has announced a special investigation team (SIT) to probe the alleged links between UBT Shiv Sena's Nashik unit head, Sudhakar Badgujar and Salim Kutta, a convict in the 1993 serial bomb blast case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mobile Phone Charging In House Explodes, Shatters Windows Of Parked Cars
- Wednesday September 27, 2023
- Cities | Reported by Sunilkumar Singh, Edited by Samiran Mishra
A bottle of deodorant, a mobile phone on charging mode, and a blast that shattered every window in the vicinity - a strange episode unfolded in Maharashtra's Nashik on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Massive Fire In Maharashtra's Nashik Factory Not Caused By Boiler: Report
- Sunday January 1, 2023
- India News | Press Trust of India
The massive fire following a blast at a chemical factory in Maharashtra's Nashik district on Sunday, which has so far claimed two lives, does not appear to have been caused by a boiler, a senior official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Killed In Massive Fire After Explosion In Nashik Factory
- Sunday January 1, 2023
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Two people were killed and 14 others injured in a fire which broke out after a blast in a boiler at a chemical company in Maharashtra's Nashik district on Sunday, officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Cooking Gas Blast May Have Damaged Shops In Nashik: Police
- Saturday October 7, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
An explosion at a market in Nashik this morning damaged five shops, the police said, adding a cooking gas cylinder may have triggered the blast. No casualties were reported. Police said the blast was unlikely to have been caused by an explosive device
-
www.ndtv.com
-
1993 Mumbai Blasts Convict Sharif Gafur Parkar Dies In Nashik
- Friday December 18, 2015
- India News | Press Trust of India
Sharif Gafur Parkar, convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment in the 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts case, died at a hospital in Nashik following illness, jail authorities said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
No clean chit yet for Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur in 2006 Malegaon blasts case
- Thursday May 23, 2013
- India News | Edited by Janaki Fernandes
National Investigation Agency or NIA is likely to file a supplementary chargesheet in 2006 Malegaon blasts naming Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur. The chargesheet filed yesterday in a Mumbai court did not name the two. NIA sources told NDTV that although the two right wing leaders do not figure in the first chargesheet "it should not be r...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Three killed, seven injured in Nashik blast
- Wednesday June 8, 2011
- Cities | NDTV Correspondent
Three people were killed and seven others were injured in a powerful explosion in a building in the Panchavati area of Nasik. The explosion destroyed the first and second floor of the three-storey building. A cylinder blast may have led to the explosion that seems to have taken place inside a fire-cracker godown in the building as a result of which...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Arrested for renting room to Pune blast suspect
- Friday September 10, 2010
- Cities | Press Trust of India
The city woman who rented out her room to Sheikh Lalbaba Mohammed Hussain alias Bilal, a Pune bomb blast accused, without following proper procedure, has been arrested, police said on Friday.The woman, Gangubai Laxman Gulve, was arrested by the police last night. The 65-year-old, a resident of Jijamata Nagar in Satpur, had given her room on rent of...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Death Count In Thane Factory Explosion Case Rises To 13, 2 Owners Arrested
- Friday May 24, 2024
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
The death count in the blast-cum-blaze in Amudan Chemical Pvt Ltd in Dombivli city of Maharashtra's Thane climbed to 13 on Friday even as the police tracked down the two on the run owner-directors from Thane and Nashik, an official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Team Uddhav Leader Seen Dancing With Dawood Aide, D Fadnavis Orders Probe
- Friday December 15, 2023
- India News | Asian News International
The Maharashtra government has announced a special investigation team (SIT) to probe the alleged links between UBT Shiv Sena's Nashik unit head, Sudhakar Badgujar and Salim Kutta, a convict in the 1993 serial bomb blast case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mobile Phone Charging In House Explodes, Shatters Windows Of Parked Cars
- Wednesday September 27, 2023
- Cities | Reported by Sunilkumar Singh, Edited by Samiran Mishra
A bottle of deodorant, a mobile phone on charging mode, and a blast that shattered every window in the vicinity - a strange episode unfolded in Maharashtra's Nashik on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Massive Fire In Maharashtra's Nashik Factory Not Caused By Boiler: Report
- Sunday January 1, 2023
- India News | Press Trust of India
The massive fire following a blast at a chemical factory in Maharashtra's Nashik district on Sunday, which has so far claimed two lives, does not appear to have been caused by a boiler, a senior official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Killed In Massive Fire After Explosion In Nashik Factory
- Sunday January 1, 2023
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Two people were killed and 14 others injured in a fire which broke out after a blast in a boiler at a chemical company in Maharashtra's Nashik district on Sunday, officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Cooking Gas Blast May Have Damaged Shops In Nashik: Police
- Saturday October 7, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
An explosion at a market in Nashik this morning damaged five shops, the police said, adding a cooking gas cylinder may have triggered the blast. No casualties were reported. Police said the blast was unlikely to have been caused by an explosive device
-
www.ndtv.com
-
1993 Mumbai Blasts Convict Sharif Gafur Parkar Dies In Nashik
- Friday December 18, 2015
- India News | Press Trust of India
Sharif Gafur Parkar, convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment in the 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts case, died at a hospital in Nashik following illness, jail authorities said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
No clean chit yet for Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur in 2006 Malegaon blasts case
- Thursday May 23, 2013
- India News | Edited by Janaki Fernandes
National Investigation Agency or NIA is likely to file a supplementary chargesheet in 2006 Malegaon blasts naming Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur. The chargesheet filed yesterday in a Mumbai court did not name the two. NIA sources told NDTV that although the two right wing leaders do not figure in the first chargesheet "it should not be r...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Three killed, seven injured in Nashik blast
- Wednesday June 8, 2011
- Cities | NDTV Correspondent
Three people were killed and seven others were injured in a powerful explosion in a building in the Panchavati area of Nasik. The explosion destroyed the first and second floor of the three-storey building. A cylinder blast may have led to the explosion that seems to have taken place inside a fire-cracker godown in the building as a result of which...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Arrested for renting room to Pune blast suspect
- Friday September 10, 2010
- Cities | Press Trust of India
The city woman who rented out her room to Sheikh Lalbaba Mohammed Hussain alias Bilal, a Pune bomb blast accused, without following proper procedure, has been arrested, police said on Friday.The woman, Gangubai Laxman Gulve, was arrested by the police last night. The 65-year-old, a resident of Jijamata Nagar in Satpur, had given her room on rent of...
-
www.ndtv.com