Sushant Rajput Case Cbi
- All
- News
- Videos
- Web Stories
-
Dia Mirza Demands Apology For Rhea Chakraborty After CBI Clean Chit In Sushant Singh Rajput Case
- Monday March 24, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by NDTV Movies News Desk
"You caused deep anguish and harassment just for TRPs," Dia Mirza wrote
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
"Accused Not Freed": Disha Salian's Father On Sushant Singh Case Closure
- Sunday March 23, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
Advocate Nilesh C Ojha, representing Disha Salian's father, has responded strongly to the CBI's move, asserting that a closure report does not automatically exonerate the accused and that further investigation can still be ordered.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mumbai Cops' Actions In Sushant Rajput Case Raised 'Suspicion': Ex-Bihar DGP
- Sunday March 23, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
After the CBI reportedly filed a closure report on actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death case, former Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey criticized the Mumbai Police's handling of the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Rhea Chakraborty Went Through Untold Miseries": Lawyer On Closure Report
- Saturday March 22, 2025
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde today thanked the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) after it filed a closure report in the death case of Sushant Singh Rajput.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'Suicide, No Abetment': CBI Files Closure Report In Sushant Rajput Case
- Saturday March 22, 2025
- India News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Radhika Ramaswamy, Edited by NDTV News Desk
Sushant Singh Rajput was found hanging at his flat in Mumbai's Bandra on June 14, 2020.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Disha Salian's Father Seeks CBI Probe, FIR Against Aaditya Thackeray
- Thursday March 20, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
Alleging that his daughter was brutally assaulted and murdered, followed by a politically motivated cover-up, Satish Salian, is now seeking an FIR against Shiv Sena-UBT leader Aaditya Thackeray and a transfer of the case to CBI.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Top Court Warns CBI In Sushant Rajput Case: "Just Because Accused Is..."
- Friday October 25, 2024
- India News | Edited by Srishti Kapoor
In a relief to actor Rhea Chakraborty and her family, the Supreme Court upheld the Bombay High Court's decision to cancel CBI's lookout circular issued against them following Sushant Singh Rajput's death.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Probe Into Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's Death A Hoax: Maharastra Congress Leader
- Friday January 21, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The CBI probe into actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death was a hoax and a disgrace to the renowned institution, Maharashtra Congress General Secretary Sachin Sawant said in a tweet today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Now, CBI To Handle Rhea Chakraborty's FIR Vs Sushant Rajput's Sister: 10 Points
- Friday March 26, 2021
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Actor Rhea Chakraborty's case against Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh will not be cancelled, the Supreme Court said today. The CBI has to take over a Mumbai Police FIR against Priyanka Singh and investigate allegations that she faked a prescription to help the actor access banned medication. Last month, the Bombay High Court had endors...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sushant Singh Investigation On, Says CBI, Cell Towers In Focus
- Thursday December 31, 2020
- India News | Written by Arvind Gunasekar
After 145 days of taking over the case to probe the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, the Central Bureau of Investigation has said it is looking into all aspects of the case and nothing has been ruled out.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sisters' Medicines May Have "Contributed" In Sushant Rajput's Death: Cops
- Tuesday November 3, 2020
- India News | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Swati Bhasin
Days after the CBI opposed an FIR in the Bombay High Court filed against Sushant Singh Rajput's sisters on Rhea Chakraborty's complaint, labeling it as "vitiated and bad in law", the Mumbai Police on Monday told the court the complaint "disclosed commission of offence".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
FIR Against Sushant Rajput's Sisters By Rhea Chakraborty "Vitiated": CBI
- Thursday October 29, 2020
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
An FIR filed against Sushant Singh Rajput's sisters on Rhea Chakraborty's complaint is "vitiated and bad in law", the CBI said today, opposing it in the Bombay High Court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Interferes In Maharashtra Probes: Shiv Sena On Ending Consent
- Thursday October 22, 2020
- India News | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) interferes with ongoing local cases, which is an abuse of the state's rights, the Shiva Sena said today explaining why the Maharashtra government had withdrawn a general consent to the Central agency.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Like Any Other Citizen... Go To High Court": Top Court To Republic TV
- Thursday October 15, 2020
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Arun Nair
The Supreme Court today refused to admit Republic TV's petition seeking a CBI probe into allegations of rigged viewership ratings, saying that the channel should instead approach the Bombay High Court "like any other citizen facing investigation". Republic TV is among three channels that are being investigated by the Mumbai Police for allegedly man...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Punishable By 7 Years Jail": Rhea Chakraborty To CBI On Neighbour's Claim
- Monday October 12, 2020
- India News | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
Actor Rhea Chakraborty has filed a complaint with the CBI accusing a neighbour of making "patently false and bogus allegations... to mislead the investigation" into the death of fellow actor Sushant Singh Rajput
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Dia Mirza Demands Apology For Rhea Chakraborty After CBI Clean Chit In Sushant Singh Rajput Case
- Monday March 24, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by NDTV Movies News Desk
"You caused deep anguish and harassment just for TRPs," Dia Mirza wrote
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
"Accused Not Freed": Disha Salian's Father On Sushant Singh Case Closure
- Sunday March 23, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
Advocate Nilesh C Ojha, representing Disha Salian's father, has responded strongly to the CBI's move, asserting that a closure report does not automatically exonerate the accused and that further investigation can still be ordered.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mumbai Cops' Actions In Sushant Rajput Case Raised 'Suspicion': Ex-Bihar DGP
- Sunday March 23, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
After the CBI reportedly filed a closure report on actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death case, former Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey criticized the Mumbai Police's handling of the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Rhea Chakraborty Went Through Untold Miseries": Lawyer On Closure Report
- Saturday March 22, 2025
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde today thanked the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) after it filed a closure report in the death case of Sushant Singh Rajput.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'Suicide, No Abetment': CBI Files Closure Report In Sushant Rajput Case
- Saturday March 22, 2025
- India News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Radhika Ramaswamy, Edited by NDTV News Desk
Sushant Singh Rajput was found hanging at his flat in Mumbai's Bandra on June 14, 2020.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Disha Salian's Father Seeks CBI Probe, FIR Against Aaditya Thackeray
- Thursday March 20, 2025
- India News | Indo-Asian News Service
Alleging that his daughter was brutally assaulted and murdered, followed by a politically motivated cover-up, Satish Salian, is now seeking an FIR against Shiv Sena-UBT leader Aaditya Thackeray and a transfer of the case to CBI.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Top Court Warns CBI In Sushant Rajput Case: "Just Because Accused Is..."
- Friday October 25, 2024
- India News | Edited by Srishti Kapoor
In a relief to actor Rhea Chakraborty and her family, the Supreme Court upheld the Bombay High Court's decision to cancel CBI's lookout circular issued against them following Sushant Singh Rajput's death.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Probe Into Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's Death A Hoax: Maharastra Congress Leader
- Friday January 21, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The CBI probe into actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death was a hoax and a disgrace to the renowned institution, Maharashtra Congress General Secretary Sachin Sawant said in a tweet today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Now, CBI To Handle Rhea Chakraborty's FIR Vs Sushant Rajput's Sister: 10 Points
- Friday March 26, 2021
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Actor Rhea Chakraborty's case against Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh will not be cancelled, the Supreme Court said today. The CBI has to take over a Mumbai Police FIR against Priyanka Singh and investigate allegations that she faked a prescription to help the actor access banned medication. Last month, the Bombay High Court had endors...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sushant Singh Investigation On, Says CBI, Cell Towers In Focus
- Thursday December 31, 2020
- India News | Written by Arvind Gunasekar
After 145 days of taking over the case to probe the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, the Central Bureau of Investigation has said it is looking into all aspects of the case and nothing has been ruled out.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sisters' Medicines May Have "Contributed" In Sushant Rajput's Death: Cops
- Tuesday November 3, 2020
- India News | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Swati Bhasin
Days after the CBI opposed an FIR in the Bombay High Court filed against Sushant Singh Rajput's sisters on Rhea Chakraborty's complaint, labeling it as "vitiated and bad in law", the Mumbai Police on Monday told the court the complaint "disclosed commission of offence".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
FIR Against Sushant Rajput's Sisters By Rhea Chakraborty "Vitiated": CBI
- Thursday October 29, 2020
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
An FIR filed against Sushant Singh Rajput's sisters on Rhea Chakraborty's complaint is "vitiated and bad in law", the CBI said today, opposing it in the Bombay High Court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Interferes In Maharashtra Probes: Shiv Sena On Ending Consent
- Thursday October 22, 2020
- India News | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) interferes with ongoing local cases, which is an abuse of the state's rights, the Shiva Sena said today explaining why the Maharashtra government had withdrawn a general consent to the Central agency.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Like Any Other Citizen... Go To High Court": Top Court To Republic TV
- Thursday October 15, 2020
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Arun Nair
The Supreme Court today refused to admit Republic TV's petition seeking a CBI probe into allegations of rigged viewership ratings, saying that the channel should instead approach the Bombay High Court "like any other citizen facing investigation". Republic TV is among three channels that are being investigated by the Mumbai Police for allegedly man...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Punishable By 7 Years Jail": Rhea Chakraborty To CBI On Neighbour's Claim
- Monday October 12, 2020
- India News | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
Actor Rhea Chakraborty has filed a complaint with the CBI accusing a neighbour of making "patently false and bogus allegations... to mislead the investigation" into the death of fellow actor Sushant Singh Rajput
-
www.ndtv.com