The Consortium
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Nvidia, Musk's xAI to Join Microsoft, BlackRock and MGX to Develop AI Infrastructure
- Thursday March 20, 2025
- Reuters
Nvidia and Elon Musk's xAI have joined a consortium backed by Microsoft, investment fund MGX and BlackRock to expand US' AI infrastructure. The consortium renamed itself as AI Infrastructure Partnership on Wednesday.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
"Not For Sale": OpenAI Board Rejects Elon Musk's $97.4 Billion Offer
- Saturday February 15, 2025
- World News | Reuters
OpenAI on Friday rejected a $97.4 billion bid from a consortium led by billionaire Elon Musk for the ChatGPT maker, saying the startup is not for sale and that any future bid would be disingenuous.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Elon Musk Will Pull OpenAI Bid if ChaGPT-Maker Remains Non-Profit, Lawyers Say
- Thursday February 13, 2025
- Reuters
A consortium led by Elon Musk will withdraw its bid for OpenAI's non-profit arm on one condition -- that OpenAI lets go of its plans to become a for-profit entity. OpenAI's board has not yet received a formal bid from Musk's group, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday, adding to the confusion over the unsolicited attempt.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Elon Musk-Led Group Makes $97.4 Billion Bid For Control Of OpenAI: Reports
- Tuesday February 11, 2025
- World News | Reuters
A consortium led by Elon Musk said on Monday it has offered $97.4 billion to buy the nonprofit that controls OpenAI, months after the billionaire sued the artificial intelligence startup to block it from transitioning to a for-profit firm.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
NDTV Explainer: Why EdTech, Both Online And Offline, Is Collapsing In India
- Friday January 24, 2025
- India News | Edited by Manjiri Chitre
India played a key role in the global education landscape, with the largest network of higher education institutions in the world.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CLAT 2025: NLUs Delay Release Of First Merit List, Updated Counselling Schedule To Be Out Soon
- Wednesday December 25, 2024
- Education | Edited by Puniti Pandey
The consortium had earlier scheduled the release of first allotment list for CLAT 2025 on December 26, 2024.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
Delhi High Court Orders CLAT-2025 Results Revision Over Answer Key Errors
- Monday December 23, 2024
- Education | Edited by Lavkesh Singh
The Consortium of NLUs defended examination process, highlighting that results were finalised after recommendations from expert committees.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
CLAT 2025: Exam Day Guidelines Released For Law Entrance Exam
- Thursday November 28, 2024
- Education | Edited by Puniti Pandey
Ahead of the law entrance exam, the Consortium has released a set of guidelines to be followed during the exam day.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
Consortium Of Law Universities Warns CLAT Applicants About Fake Website
- Friday November 8, 2024
- Education | Edited by Puniti Pandey
The Consortium of NLUs noted that it is not responsible for any information about CLAT published on third party websites or social media handles.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
No More Jet Airways. Supreme Court Says "No Choice", Orders Liquidation
- Thursday November 7, 2024
- India News | Reported by Sunil Prabhu, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
Jet Airways' grounded assets will be liquidated, the Supreme Court said, invoking 'extraordinary' powers under Article 142 to set aside a National Company Law Appellate Tribunal decision upholding resolution and approving transfer of ownership.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Safeguard Indigenous Communities": Meitei Group's Sit-In At Manipur Bhavan In Shillong
- Sunday September 15, 2024
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A civil society organisation of the Meitei community organised a sit-in protest at the Manipur Bhavan in Meghalaya's capital Shillong on Sunday, condemning the recent rocket and weaponized drone attacks in Manipur by "Kuki insurgents".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Samsung Galaxy S24 FE to Debut With 15W Wireless Charging Support, WPC Listing Reveals
- Thursday September 5, 2024
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by David Delima
Samsung Galaxy S24 FE, or Fan Edition, is expected to launch soon. It is the purported successor to the Galaxy S23 FE. The smartphone has now appeared on the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) database, revealing information about its wireless charging capabilities.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Indian Video Games Industry Seeks Distinction From Real Money Games, Sends Policy Suggestions to Centre
- Tuesday July 9, 2024
- Written by Manas Mitul
A consortium of Indian video games and esports companies have written to the newly formed government, requesting a comprehensive industry-focussed policy, regulatory streamlining and a clear distinction from real money games that are often conflated with video games under the “Online Games” umbrella term.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Jet Airways Winning Bidder Withdraws Plea To Put Rs 200 Crore In Escrow
- Tuesday May 28, 2024
- Business News | Press Trust of India
The Jalan Kalrock Consortium (JKC), the successful bidder of the grounded Jet Airways, on Tuesday withdrew its plea before the NCLAT to move Rs 200 crore, which it paid to lenders, to an escrow account.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Nvidia, Musk's xAI to Join Microsoft, BlackRock and MGX to Develop AI Infrastructure
- Thursday March 20, 2025
- Reuters
Nvidia and Elon Musk's xAI have joined a consortium backed by Microsoft, investment fund MGX and BlackRock to expand US' AI infrastructure. The consortium renamed itself as AI Infrastructure Partnership on Wednesday.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
"Not For Sale": OpenAI Board Rejects Elon Musk's $97.4 Billion Offer
- Saturday February 15, 2025
- World News | Reuters
OpenAI on Friday rejected a $97.4 billion bid from a consortium led by billionaire Elon Musk for the ChatGPT maker, saying the startup is not for sale and that any future bid would be disingenuous.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Elon Musk Will Pull OpenAI Bid if ChaGPT-Maker Remains Non-Profit, Lawyers Say
- Thursday February 13, 2025
- Reuters
A consortium led by Elon Musk will withdraw its bid for OpenAI's non-profit arm on one condition -- that OpenAI lets go of its plans to become a for-profit entity. OpenAI's board has not yet received a formal bid from Musk's group, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday, adding to the confusion over the unsolicited attempt.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Elon Musk-Led Group Makes $97.4 Billion Bid For Control Of OpenAI: Reports
- Tuesday February 11, 2025
- World News | Reuters
A consortium led by Elon Musk said on Monday it has offered $97.4 billion to buy the nonprofit that controls OpenAI, months after the billionaire sued the artificial intelligence startup to block it from transitioning to a for-profit firm.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
NDTV Explainer: Why EdTech, Both Online And Offline, Is Collapsing In India
- Friday January 24, 2025
- India News | Edited by Manjiri Chitre
India played a key role in the global education landscape, with the largest network of higher education institutions in the world.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CLAT 2025: NLUs Delay Release Of First Merit List, Updated Counselling Schedule To Be Out Soon
- Wednesday December 25, 2024
- Education | Edited by Puniti Pandey
The consortium had earlier scheduled the release of first allotment list for CLAT 2025 on December 26, 2024.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
Delhi High Court Orders CLAT-2025 Results Revision Over Answer Key Errors
- Monday December 23, 2024
- Education | Edited by Lavkesh Singh
The Consortium of NLUs defended examination process, highlighting that results were finalised after recommendations from expert committees.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
CLAT 2025: Exam Day Guidelines Released For Law Entrance Exam
- Thursday November 28, 2024
- Education | Edited by Puniti Pandey
Ahead of the law entrance exam, the Consortium has released a set of guidelines to be followed during the exam day.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
Consortium Of Law Universities Warns CLAT Applicants About Fake Website
- Friday November 8, 2024
- Education | Edited by Puniti Pandey
The Consortium of NLUs noted that it is not responsible for any information about CLAT published on third party websites or social media handles.
-
www.ndtv.com/education
-
No More Jet Airways. Supreme Court Says "No Choice", Orders Liquidation
- Thursday November 7, 2024
- India News | Reported by Sunil Prabhu, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
Jet Airways' grounded assets will be liquidated, the Supreme Court said, invoking 'extraordinary' powers under Article 142 to set aside a National Company Law Appellate Tribunal decision upholding resolution and approving transfer of ownership.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Safeguard Indigenous Communities": Meitei Group's Sit-In At Manipur Bhavan In Shillong
- Sunday September 15, 2024
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A civil society organisation of the Meitei community organised a sit-in protest at the Manipur Bhavan in Meghalaya's capital Shillong on Sunday, condemning the recent rocket and weaponized drone attacks in Manipur by "Kuki insurgents".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Samsung Galaxy S24 FE to Debut With 15W Wireless Charging Support, WPC Listing Reveals
- Thursday September 5, 2024
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by David Delima
Samsung Galaxy S24 FE, or Fan Edition, is expected to launch soon. It is the purported successor to the Galaxy S23 FE. The smartphone has now appeared on the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) database, revealing information about its wireless charging capabilities.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Indian Video Games Industry Seeks Distinction From Real Money Games, Sends Policy Suggestions to Centre
- Tuesday July 9, 2024
- Written by Manas Mitul
A consortium of Indian video games and esports companies have written to the newly formed government, requesting a comprehensive industry-focussed policy, regulatory streamlining and a clear distinction from real money games that are often conflated with video games under the “Online Games” umbrella term.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Jet Airways Winning Bidder Withdraws Plea To Put Rs 200 Crore In Escrow
- Tuesday May 28, 2024
- Business News | Press Trust of India
The Jalan Kalrock Consortium (JKC), the successful bidder of the grounded Jet Airways, on Tuesday withdrew its plea before the NCLAT to move Rs 200 crore, which it paid to lenders, to an escrow account.
-
www.ndtv.com