Us Nuclear Commander
- All
- News
- Videos
-
US Does Not Know How Far China Will Expand Its Rapidly Growing Nuclear Arsenal: Report
- Wednesday March 9, 2022
- World News | Asian News International
US military chiefs do not know how far China will go in its current rapid expansion of long-range strategic nuclear missiles, Strategic Command (STRATCOM) chief Admiral Charles Richard said in a congressional testimony.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Child Unknowingly Tweets From US Nuclear Command's Account
- Tuesday March 30, 2021
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Some jokingly said the cryptic tweet, ";l;;gmlxzssaw," was a US nuclear launch code. Others, that the Pentagon had been hacked.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran Steps Back From Nuclear Deal, Says No Limits On Enrichment
- Monday January 6, 2020
- World News | Reuters
Iran said on Sunday it would further roll back its commitments to a 2015 nuclear deal with six major powers but continue to cooperate with the UN nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, according to state television.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran To Decide On Next Nuclear Step Tonight, Reports State Media IRNA
- Sunday January 5, 2020
- World News | Reuters
Iran will decide on Sunday about its next step to further roll back its commitments to a 2015 nuclear deal with major powers, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman was quoted as saying, days after the US killing of top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
North Korea Nuclear Activity Incompatible With Denuclearisation: US
- Thursday March 28, 2019
- World News | Agence France-Presse
North Korean military activities are incompatible with denuclearization, which the United States is demanding as a condition for lifting sanctions, the commander of US forces in South Korea said Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Military Apologises For New Year's Eve Tweet About Dropping Bombs
- Tuesday January 1, 2019
- World News | Reuters
US Strategic Command, which oversees the country's nuclear arsenal, apologised for a Twitter message saying it was ready if necessary to drop something "much, much bigger" than the New Year's Eve ball.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Won't Launch Nuke If Donald Trump's Order Illegal: US Nuclear General
- Sunday November 19, 2017
- World News | Reuters
The top U.S. nuclear commander said on Saturday that he would resist President Donald Trump if he ordered an "illegal" launch of nuclear weapons. Air Force General John Hyten, commander of the U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM), told an audience at the Halifax International Security Forum in Nova Scotia, Canada that he had given a lot of thought to ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Nuclear Commander Would Resist 'Illegal' Order For Strike
- Sunday November 19, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The general in command of US nuclear forces said Saturday that he would resist any "illegal" presidential order for a strike and work to find an alternative.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US General Says Size Of Most Recent North Korean Test 'Equates To' A Hydrogen Bomb
- Friday September 15, 2017
- World News | Dan Lamothe, The Washington Post
The chief of U.S. Strategic Command said Thursday that the size, yield and other indications seen in North Korea's most recent nuclear test "equates to a hydrogen bomb" and that he must now assume Pyongyang can build one.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Nuclear Commander Says Assuming North Korea Tested Hydrogen Bomb
- Friday September 15, 2017
- World News | Reuters
The U.S. general who oversees America's nuclear forces said on Thursday he was making the assumption that North Korea did in fact test a hydrogen bomb on Sept. 3, crossing a key threshold in its weapons development efforts.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'India A Loud Voice, Can Help Resolve N Korea Crisis': Top US Commander
- Saturday August 12, 2017
- World News | Press Trust of India
Indian can play a role in defusing rising tension between North Korea and the US by helping the leadership in Pyongyang understand the seriousness of the threat posed by its nuclear programme, a top American commander has said
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Chinese Aircraft Carrier Can Sail Into Indian Ocean At Will, Says Top US Commander
- Thursday January 19, 2017
- India News | Written by Vishnu Som
In a direct assessment of the increasing presence of the Chinese Navy in waters off the coast of India, Admiral Harry Harris Jr., the Commander of the United States Pacific Command has said, "I believe India should be concerned about the increased Chinese influence. If you believe there is only a finite amount of influence in the region, then whate...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
United States Says Ready to Defend Against North Korean Nuclear Threat
- Thursday October 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
The U.S. government believes North Korea has the capability to launch a nuclear weapon against the U.S. homeland and stands ready to defend against any such attacks, a high-level U.S. military official said on Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran's Supreme Leader Bans Negotiations With the United States
- Wednesday October 7, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei today banned any further negotiations between Iran and the United States, putting the brakes on moderates hoping to end Iran's isolation after reaching a nuclear deal with world powers in July.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Says Iran nuclear Weapons are a US 'Myth'
- Sunday April 19, 2015
- India News | Reuters
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told military commanders today the United States had created the "myth" of nuclear weapons to portray Iran as a threat, hardening his rhetoric before nuclear negotiations resume this week.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Does Not Know How Far China Will Expand Its Rapidly Growing Nuclear Arsenal: Report
- Wednesday March 9, 2022
- World News | Asian News International
US military chiefs do not know how far China will go in its current rapid expansion of long-range strategic nuclear missiles, Strategic Command (STRATCOM) chief Admiral Charles Richard said in a congressional testimony.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Child Unknowingly Tweets From US Nuclear Command's Account
- Tuesday March 30, 2021
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Some jokingly said the cryptic tweet, ";l;;gmlxzssaw," was a US nuclear launch code. Others, that the Pentagon had been hacked.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran Steps Back From Nuclear Deal, Says No Limits On Enrichment
- Monday January 6, 2020
- World News | Reuters
Iran said on Sunday it would further roll back its commitments to a 2015 nuclear deal with six major powers but continue to cooperate with the UN nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, according to state television.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran To Decide On Next Nuclear Step Tonight, Reports State Media IRNA
- Sunday January 5, 2020
- World News | Reuters
Iran will decide on Sunday about its next step to further roll back its commitments to a 2015 nuclear deal with major powers, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman was quoted as saying, days after the US killing of top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
North Korea Nuclear Activity Incompatible With Denuclearisation: US
- Thursday March 28, 2019
- World News | Agence France-Presse
North Korean military activities are incompatible with denuclearization, which the United States is demanding as a condition for lifting sanctions, the commander of US forces in South Korea said Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Military Apologises For New Year's Eve Tweet About Dropping Bombs
- Tuesday January 1, 2019
- World News | Reuters
US Strategic Command, which oversees the country's nuclear arsenal, apologised for a Twitter message saying it was ready if necessary to drop something "much, much bigger" than the New Year's Eve ball.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Won't Launch Nuke If Donald Trump's Order Illegal: US Nuclear General
- Sunday November 19, 2017
- World News | Reuters
The top U.S. nuclear commander said on Saturday that he would resist President Donald Trump if he ordered an "illegal" launch of nuclear weapons. Air Force General John Hyten, commander of the U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM), told an audience at the Halifax International Security Forum in Nova Scotia, Canada that he had given a lot of thought to ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Nuclear Commander Would Resist 'Illegal' Order For Strike
- Sunday November 19, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The general in command of US nuclear forces said Saturday that he would resist any "illegal" presidential order for a strike and work to find an alternative.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US General Says Size Of Most Recent North Korean Test 'Equates To' A Hydrogen Bomb
- Friday September 15, 2017
- World News | Dan Lamothe, The Washington Post
The chief of U.S. Strategic Command said Thursday that the size, yield and other indications seen in North Korea's most recent nuclear test "equates to a hydrogen bomb" and that he must now assume Pyongyang can build one.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Nuclear Commander Says Assuming North Korea Tested Hydrogen Bomb
- Friday September 15, 2017
- World News | Reuters
The U.S. general who oversees America's nuclear forces said on Thursday he was making the assumption that North Korea did in fact test a hydrogen bomb on Sept. 3, crossing a key threshold in its weapons development efforts.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'India A Loud Voice, Can Help Resolve N Korea Crisis': Top US Commander
- Saturday August 12, 2017
- World News | Press Trust of India
Indian can play a role in defusing rising tension between North Korea and the US by helping the leadership in Pyongyang understand the seriousness of the threat posed by its nuclear programme, a top American commander has said
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Chinese Aircraft Carrier Can Sail Into Indian Ocean At Will, Says Top US Commander
- Thursday January 19, 2017
- India News | Written by Vishnu Som
In a direct assessment of the increasing presence of the Chinese Navy in waters off the coast of India, Admiral Harry Harris Jr., the Commander of the United States Pacific Command has said, "I believe India should be concerned about the increased Chinese influence. If you believe there is only a finite amount of influence in the region, then whate...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
United States Says Ready to Defend Against North Korean Nuclear Threat
- Thursday October 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
The U.S. government believes North Korea has the capability to launch a nuclear weapon against the U.S. homeland and stands ready to defend against any such attacks, a high-level U.S. military official said on Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran's Supreme Leader Bans Negotiations With the United States
- Wednesday October 7, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei today banned any further negotiations between Iran and the United States, putting the brakes on moderates hoping to end Iran's isolation after reaching a nuclear deal with world powers in July.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Says Iran nuclear Weapons are a US 'Myth'
- Sunday April 19, 2015
- India News | Reuters
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told military commanders today the United States had created the "myth" of nuclear weapons to portray Iran as a threat, hardening his rhetoric before nuclear negotiations resume this week.
-
www.ndtv.com